ReliefX is a topical cream that is designed to offer instant, short-term relief to aching joints and sore muscles. It is sold in a 4oz at an average of $30. The manufacturer claims that this product is made from natural anti-inflammation agents and natural flavours.
What Does The Manufacturer Claim About Reliefx?
The manufacturer makes bold claims about the abilities of this product. The main marketing points are;
- Reliefx relieves joint discomfort natural. The product is taunted to relieve daily joint aches in the neck, shoulders, elbows, knees all the way to the toes. In short, the product is taunted to be the answer to all joint pain. This in mind, it is then recommended for people with Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Tendonitis, Sciatica and Neuropathy.
- Reliefx promotes joint flexibility and mobility. The argument they make to support this claim is that when you are in pain, you can’t move as readily as when you are not in pain. Although this is a vague argument, it happens to be true. Releifx is quickly absorbed and deployed to the aching parts, thereby promoting quick relief.
- Reliefx is not addictive. The producers claim that most over the counter solutions to pain that we use today are habit forming. They go ahead to clarify that ReliefX is a cream and not a pill or a drug and hence can be used daily without the fear of addiction – willing in, willing out
- Odourless and disappears quickly. The producers claim that the two of the biggest complaints customers using topical creams make are; terrible smell and staining. They say that they produced this product with the two complaints in mind. They taunt the product to be quick dissolving and sweet smelling.
What Ingredients Are Used In ReliefX?
- Arnica – This is the most active ingredient in ReliefX. It acts as a powerful anti-inflammation agent that is known to act quickly on joint pain.
- White Willow Bark – Extracted from the bark of the white willow tree and has found use in relieving inflammation over the years.
- The full list of ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel, Prpylene Glycol, Mentho, Camphor, Oleth-12, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Arnica Extract, Green Tea Extract, EDTA, Orange Peel
Extract, Eucalyptus Oil, Silica, DMDM Hydantoin, Vegetable Glycerin, Lemon Balm Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate.
How does ReliefX work?
ReliefX is taunted to have fast action against joint pain. This is attributed to the fact that it is made using high concentrations of Arnica. Arnica is a powerful natural anti-inflammation agent that has proven itself to be quick acting and this is the reason it is preferred by topical creams producers. According to an independent clinical study done on Arnica, scientist studied 204 people suffering from osteoarthritis in their hands. The scientist found that Arnica worked as effectively as ibuprofen, but with minimal side effects. After this 2007 study, most people prefer to use Arnica over ibuprofen
What Are The Benefits Of Reliefx?
- Taunted to be fast acting
- It doesn’t leave a foul smell or stain garments (dissolves quickly)
- Affordable and readily available over the counter
- Has minimal side effects when compared to alternatives
What Studies Have Been Done On ReliefX?
By the time of writing, we had not come across any clinical studies on ReliefX. However, we know of numerous studies that have been conducted on the individual ingredients. The ingredients used have been proven safe and effective in their respective application. Some of them are known to cause mild side effects and drug interactions.
Does ReliefX Interact With Other Medications?
There has been no report of drug interaction to date. However, caution is advised for people who are taking blood thinners and anti-coagulant medicine. This is so because white willow (when taken orally) has been proven to interact with blood thinners. In case you are not sure about the medication you are taking, seek professional advice.
Warnings and Precautions of Using Reliefx
- This product is for external use only. Do not use it on broken skin or bruised areas.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and nose. In case of contact, rinse with lots of water and seek medical attention in severe cases.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
How to use Reliefx?
- Clean the point of application, preferably with a warm, wet cloth
- Scoop some ReleifX and apply on the cleaned area, then rub gently until it dissolves
- Wait for at least 15 minutes, then clean it off if need be
ReliefX is marketed as a fast acting instant relief topical cream. The topical cream however lacks the tried and tested fast acting topical pain relievers and instead contains the slow acting (but fast-absorbing) anti-inflammation ingredients. According to most customers, this product is not fast acting and neither is it potent. Why should you buy this product? Perhaps the only reason you should buy the product is the fact that it can be used on anyone without allergic reactions.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Topical joint relief supplements tend to work more quickly, helping to relieve pain directly in the affected area compared to supplements taken orally. A topical joint pain relief supplement should be evaluated on its: potential to block the transportation of pain signals, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness and Quality of Ingredients* backed by clinical research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective topical joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.