In This Review
About Pain Block
Pain Block is a topical analgesic that effectively reduces joint pain, muscle aches, and other discomforts in no time. Pain Block is a professional joint pain relief cream that offers quick and effective relief from joint pain, muscle aches, and other forms of discomfort. It is used by professionals for treatment of conditions like arthritis, tennis elbow, back pain, sciatica, nerve pain, fibromyalgia, and carpal tunnel syndrome. It can also be used for integumentary purposes like the relief of sunburn, itching, psoriasis, eczema, and shingles. It is actually only sold to professional but was once offered through retail at Amazon.com.
This product is invented by Dr. Howard Rosen, a renowned physician that specializes in pain management. Pain Block is the result of several years of research and experience by Dr. Howard. It was then manufactured by Prologel LLC, a company based in California which manufactures several premium professional topical analgesics.
What Pain Block Claims?
- It relieves joint pain, inflammation, and swelling.
- It reduces joint stiffness.
- It enhances joint flexibility and mobility.
- It reduces muscle pain, back ache, shoulder pain, and other forms of discomfort.
- It is also effective in relief of nerve pain.
- It provides quick and effective pain relief.
- It does not temporarily relieve pain but can rather be considered a form of treatment.
How does Pain Block work?
The exact mechanism on how Pain Block works have not been fully disclosed. It interferes with the inflammatory response of the body and might have some inhibitory effect on certain enzymes that cause inflammation and cause pain, swelling, and stiffness.
Active Ingredients in Pain Block
The ingredients contained in Pain Block cream is not disclosed by the manufacturer.
What Are the Advantages of Pain Block?
- It is easy to use and apply.
- It absorbs easily and does not leave a greasy feeling.
- It does not stain clothes and leaves no residue on the skin.
- It is odorless and barely noticeable when applied.
- It has a moisturizing component to leave the skin smooth and nourished.
- It effectively relieves joint pain, muscle aches, and other forms of discomfort.
- It reduces pain after the initial 1-2 applications.
- It does not cause burning or tingling effect like other topical analgesics.
- On amazon, it provides 100% empty bottle guarantee.
What Are the Disadvantages of Pain Block?
- The ingredients of this product have not been disclosed.
- Currently, the product is no longer available in Amazon.com.
Pain Block Side Effects
There have been no reported side effects related to the use of this product.
Pain Block Warnings
- For people who have sensitive skin, initially apply a small amount to your skin to test for any allergic reactions.
- Do not apply this product to open wounds or broken skin.
- If you have been diagnosed with a medical condition, undergoing treatment, or applying topical medications, then you should consult your healthcare provider prior to using this product.
- Do not apply to areas near the eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Wash your hands immediately after applying the cream.
Dosage and Directions to use Plain Block
The dosage depends on the severity of your pain.
- For mild pain, apply an ample amount of Pain Block into that affected area and massage thoroughly in a circular motion for at least 2 minutes.
- If you are having moderate pain, then apply in a circular motion with pressure for 2-5 minutes.
- For severe pain, apply in a circular motion with pressure in the affected and surrounding areas for more than 5 minutes.
Pain Block – FAQ’s
Q: How Long Will it Take to Show the Results?
A: Initial results can be noticed after 1-2 applications. However, total relief from pain can be expected within 3-4 weeks.
Q: Who can take Pain Block?
A: This can be taken by people who want to experience effective and quick relief from pain. It can be used by people who suffer from joint pain, muscle aches, and other forms of discomfort.
Q: What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Pain Block?
- “I’m a massage therapist, specializing in injury rehab and chronic headaches. Needless to say, my hands and wrists are vital to me. When I developed carpal tunnel pain, I immediately needed to find a way to work with the pain. Pain block eliminated my pain during work, it doesn’t smell, has a nice texture, and most importantly…it works!” – Christine Burke
- “I have terrible pain in my neck and shoulders. By the middle of the day, I am really hurting at work. I have tried many over-the-counter pain remedies and some have helped but not taken the pain away. I used Pain Block just as the instructions said and put it on right after exiting the shower. I can go to work and not have the slightest twinge of pain. It is an excellent product.” – C. Rivers
Pain Block Review – Final Verdict
Pain Block is an excellent topical analgesic not only because it is approved by professionals but because it is truly effective in relieving joint and muscle pains. With regular use of this joint pain relief product, you are expected to regain your flexibility and mobility like you are young again.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Topical joint relief products tend to work more quickly, helping to relieve pain directly in the affected area compared to products taken orally. A topical joint pain relief product should be evaluated on its: potential to block the transportation of pain signals, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness and Quality of Ingredients* backed by clinical research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective topical joint pain products on the market today, in our opinion.