Banyan Muscle Balm Overview
Banyan Muscle Balm is a blend of nourishing oils and traditional herbs that is designed to relieve pain from sore and aching muscles. It deeply penetrates and revitalizes the muscle tissues and gets rid of toxins accumulated in your muscles.
It can be used by people of all ages and gender from athletes to children with gnawing pain and tension in their muscles.
It is formulated with botanical extracts and oils like Ashwagandha, sesame seed and sunflower oil which help increase flow of blood in the muscles and relax the tendons. They awaken the muscle tissues promoting healthy lymphatic movement with no pain.
Banyan Muscle Balm is available for purchase online from the manufacturer’s official website.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Banyan Muscle Balm
Banyan Muscle Balm is manufactured by Banyan Botanicals, an organization that provides consumers with ayurvedic products and delivers them globally.
This organization was founded in the year of 1996 by Kevin Casey and Scott Cote with headquarters at Albuquerque, New Mexico.
This manufacturer claims that their product contains 100% natural ingredients sourced from farmers whose soils contain no chemicals, pesticides or insecticides.
They claim that it is safe and effective in relieving muscle pain and tension from overworked and fatigued muscles and tendons.
Banyan Muscle Balm Ingredients List
Banyan Muscle Balm works by soothing sore muscles and enhancing them to heal naturally. It revitalizes muscle tissues; promote lymphatic fluids movement and removes toxins accumulated in the body.
Its oils give a cooling effect to the skin, relax muscles and promote circulation of blood in the body. They also penetrate into the skin’s tissues warming up tendons and muscles and relieving any kind of discomfort.
Ingredients contained in Banyan Muscle Balm include:
- Ashwagandha Root – Helps relieve pain by stabilizing, rejuvenating, strengthening and soothing the nervous system.
- Sesame Oil – Relieves sore and strained muscles.
- Sunflower Oil – reduces muscle pain
- Gokshura Fruit – Combats muscle shrinkage and promote the building of stronger muscle tissues.
- Manjistha Root – Tone the blood and gets rid of blockages in the arteries enhancing better blood and lymph flow
- Punarnava Root – Purifies the blood and relieve muscle pain
- Calamus Root – has a relaxing effect thus ease muscle tension
- Arjuna Bark – Strengthens the hearts muscles enabling better pumping and circulation of blood.
- Bala Root – Strengthens muscles and nerves
- Ginger Root – Soothes muscle tension, soreness and pain
- Galangal Root – Fights muscle cramps and soreness
- Guduchi Stem – Reduces muscle inflammation
- Epsom Salt – Relax the muscles and support healthy circulation of blood
- Wintergreen Essential Oil – Deeply penetrates the skin alleviating muscle pain
The Advantages of Banyan Muscle Balm
- It may relieve muscle pain, soreness and cramps
- It may enhance circulation of blood and relax muscles
- Supports proper lymphatic movement
The Disadvantages of Banyan Muscle Balm
- Can only be purchased from online stores
What are the Usage Instructions of Banyan Muscle Balm?
It can be used anytime you need to relieve pain and soreness by rubbing a generous amount and gently massaging the affected area.
Possible Side Effects
It has no side effects; ingredients used are natural and with no chemicals.
Banyan Muscle Balm is a soothing emollient that may help reduce pain in the muscles and tendons if they are overworked and tired. It may dilate your blood vessels and improve blood flow to the muscles, relax them and also tone your blood by aiding removal of toxins from the blood.
Considering the benefits it is offering to the users, majority of the people might consider going for it. We however advise users to research more about this balm and not to only rely on the information published.
Your research will give you all the details you need to get about this balm easing usage, compare prices with other products giving similar claims and preventing any side effects that may occur due to neglecting the products details.
This balm is alleged to be safe for use by all persons but we would recommend that you visit a doctor before using it. As such, you will get for more details and advice on whether or not to use it.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Topical joint relief supplements tend to work more quickly, helping to relieve pain directly in the affected area compared to supplements taken orally. A topical joint pain relief supplement should be evaluated on its: potential to block the transportation of pain signals, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness and Quality of Ingredients* backed by clinical research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective topical joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.