What is Renew Nutrient Mist?
Renew Nutrient Mist is a skin toner that also offers anti-aging properties to its users. The mist is packed with ingredients that are said to hydrate and actively prevent skin damage.
The product leaves users with a dewy appearance and a sense of nourishment, according to the manufacturer.
The need to keep our skin moisturized and protected cannot be overemphasized and that is what makes skin care products a go-to solution.
However, sometimes it takes determination plus trial and error to land the product that works for your type of skin, enlists your choice of fragrance and with well-balanced ingredients.
Renew Nutrient Mist claims to stand out of the crowd as it uses restorative ingredients, not just water and fragrance like most mists.
The manufacturer says users can use it on delicate skin, including the face, chest, and neck to give the skin a tonal boost. They say it helps to revive aging skin, like several other vitamin-based supplements, which can easily be found in the market.
Who is the Manufacturer of Renew Nutrient Mist?
The company behind this skin hydrant is called True Botanicals. They have a stable website and a page exclusively dedicated to this product.
They also have several other skin care products placed in different categories, some of which include mist and toners, face oils and cleansers among others. As stated on the website, they purport to only use potent and pure ingredients that are effective and safe on the human skin.
How Does Renew Nutrient Mist Work?
Most skin supplements like to tie their potency to one major ingredient but still deliver on their promise. However, Renew Nutrient Mist takes a multi-nutrient approach, with each constituent having a part to play in delivering the expected results.
Among others, this ointment prides in using green and white tea leaves, algae extract and a herb called Kombucha. In precise, these three release their oxidative properties to shield the skin from oxidative stress, nourish the skin, and improve the health of damaged skin respectively.
Renew Nutrient Mist Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
The skin is one delicate organ and skin care manufacturers like to state their safety standards for their products. In that line, Renew Nutrient Mist manufactures claim their formula comes with naturally growing plant extracts that have been proven to be nontoxic, non-GMO and gluten-free.
Regarding effectiveness, the product is said to help the body in handling issues such as wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and acne. In a bit of detail, the ingredients in this product are as below:
- Camellia Sinensis – Commonly known as green and white tea (leaf extract), this lists among the key ingredients and is said to be rich in potent antioxidants that strengthen the body’s skin protection mechanism against oxidative stress.
- Camellia Oleifera – Said to help dissolve oil complex which binds dead skin cells together. Also plays the role of lubrication, diminish flaking and boosts tonal appearance.
- Glycerin (derived from vegetable) – Plays a role in improving intracellular, skin water balance, as well maintains a soft and smooth looking skin.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – Said to help uphold the survival of the beneficial bacterial flora of the skin, which at the same time prevents the growth of bad bacteria.
- Jasminum Sambac (Flower Extract) – Associated with reduced symptoms of depression, anxiety and a relaxing effect in the mind.
What are the Advantages of Renew Nutrient Mist?
- The manufacturer is detailed on how serious they take safety measures on all their products, citing they are non-toxic, skin-friendly and environment-friendly.
- The product may impact the body’s ability in reviving aging skin.
- May help to improve the skin healing time, as well as to diminish old scars due to its touted restorative properties.
- People seeking to boost their face, neck or chest’s skin appearance may find this product helpful.
- It is rich with antioxidants, which may also be instrumental in preventing damages associated with
hyperpigmentation, cancer, and wrinkles.
What are the Disadvantages of Renew Nutrient Mist?
- The product has very many ingredients, some of which seem to duplicate the properties provided by others.
- For consistent results, one may be forced to apply the mist throughout the day.
- It seems more of a skin enhancer than an anti-aging solution.
- It doesn’t indicate the types of skin that could benefit the most.
How Should You Use Renew Nutrient Mist?
Users are required to first clean up and dry the target skin area; after that, simply mist the hydrant on the chest, neck, and face, that all. There is also no precise limits on the number of times one should use this mist per day.
How Much Does Renew Nutrient Mist Cost?
A single 2 fl oz bottle of Renew Nutrient goes for around $28. However, for orders exceeding one bottle, the price could be discounted, but it’s good to first ask to be clear on this.
What is Renew Nutrient Mist’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer promises a 60-day money back guaranteed should one feel the product didn’t meet their expectation.
Does Renew Nutrient Mist Offer a Free Trial?
Some skin care products like to offer free samples, but with this, there is no mention of offers and trial packs. Nonetheless, the maker has a contact us section where aspiring buyers can connect with the makers to inquire.
Renew Nutrient Mist Review- Final Verdict
It’s hard to live without skin care products which help to keep our body’s outer coat, the skin hydrated, safe and glowing.
Reason being, we feel and look good with best skin layer on. Renew Nutrients Mist is among many products that promise such like qualities, through its touted high-quality ingredients.
However, the manufacturer doesn’t offer trials packs for it, which would otherwise help new users to try it before committing their money on the product.
Top on that the producer does not indicate whether the product works on all types of skin in terms of texture, complexity or structural variation.
Another thumbs down for herbal-based skin care supplements like this and others is that you cannot set a progress monitory system to track changes as they begin to show up. This ideally leaves users with no choice, but wait blindly.
Even with all that, looking at different aspects seems the formula for this product is well optimized to help users achieve a younger looking, healthier skin through its oxidative qualities. But still, there are better choices to look at when it comes to skin-care products.
If you haven't been using a toner, this is a great time to add this product which is an essential component of any skin care regimen. A good toner will rid your pores of all of the bacteria and dirt that accumulates and help prevent the formation of acne. It should also contribute to keeping your skin smooth and moisturized.
Below are some of the best toners on the market today, in our opinion.