What is Maxatone?
Maxatone is a daily toner that is part of the full range of Solvaderm professional-grade products. It is designed to be used after cleansing and before moisturizing as a way to remove any residue left behind after washing the face while also getting deep down into the pores to remove excess oil and bacteria.
Table of Contents [Show]
Many people often skip this important step in their skin care routine but it is vital, especially for oily and acne-prone skin types.
While Maxatone is particularly beneficial to these skin types, it is also suitable for all other skin types as it won’t leave skin feeling over-tight, irritated or dry as some astringent toners can.
As with all Solvaderm products, Maxatone is formulated using high quality ingredients that have undergone strict testing for safety and purity and are clinically proven to produce results.
What are the Active Ingredients in Maxatone?
The Maxatone formula contains professional strength ingredients that have clarifying and purifying properties for the skin. The key active ingredients are listed on the product page and include the following:
- Witch Hazel – A well-known astringent, Witch Hazel controls pore size and reduces excess levels of oil in the skin. It also has antibacterial properties which help fight blemishes and other skin infections
- Hyaluronic Acid – Provides intense hydration to balance the effects of the formula’s astringent ingredients. It helps lock in moisture and gives skin a smooth, plumped appearance
- Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract – Also known as Comfrey, this substance contains Allantoin which calms irritation and redness while stimulating the production of healthy new skin cells
- Achillea Millefolium Extract – This ingredient has astringent properties which support smaller pore size, elimination of oil and an overall reduction in the formation of blemishes such as blackheads and pimples
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract – Has soothing and healing skin care properties that improve the condition of the skin and encourage skin cell repair
- Equisetum Arvense Extract – Also called Horsetail extract, this substance contributes to the softness and suppleness of the skin and encourages the synthesis of collagen for a youthful appearance.
- Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract – Controls sebum production, helping maintain a healthy balance for skin that is neither too greasy nor overly dry. It also has a positive effect on the blood flow, encouraging a healthy, rosy glow to the complexion
- Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract – An extract of the lemon fruit, this ingredient has superior astringent qualities, helping to clarify the skin and deeply cleanse pores that are clogged by excess oil and bacteria.
To Understand How Maxatone Works, Please See The Video Below
Maxatone has a full 60-day money-back guarantee as do all the products manufactured by Solvaderm. Click here to read more information about Maxatone.
Should I Purchase it?
Using a toner after cleansing is vital to maintaining healthy skin with a optimal PH balance. While many people skip this step, applying a toner such as Maxatone can provide deep cleansing to the pores, ridding them of the oil and bacteria that can lead to blemishes and acne.
This biohydrating formula has been specifically designed for all skin types, young and old, ensuring that even those with mature, dry skin can use the product without worrying about vital oils being stripped away or facial tightness. Maxatone works particularly well with other Solvaderm products and is very well priced, costing $24.99 for a 120ml bottle. It would be a highly recommended addition to any daily skin care routine.
Where To Buy Maxatone?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Solvadermstore.com
Discount Coupon CODE – “REV10” Gets You 10% OFF on Your Order at Solvadermstore.com