You probably know that testosterone is one of the vital male hormones, but do you know that its production decreases as you age? That might lead to losing your desired body composition or feeling sluggish in the bedroom.
Whether you want to increase your libido or get a boost for the gym, you may try a testosterone booster such as Swiss Navy Testosterone. Before you decide on making a purchase, please read this review to find out accurate information about the product.
What is Swiss Navy Testosterone?
Swiss Navy Testosterone is a supplement intended only for men and particularly designed for those who are looking to boost their testosterone levels to increase their sexual desire and enhance performance in both the gym and the bedroom.
The supplement is made in the United States and can be orally ingested via taking capsules. It contains a mixture of herbs, amino acids, and minerals, and the total amount of active ingredients rounds up to ten.
Who is the Manufacturer of Swiss Navy Testosterone?
The name of the company is Swiss Navy and its main office is located in Pompano Beach, Florida. The manufacturer seems to be focusing on delivering various formulas for improving sexual health on their customers.
They have more than 20 products that they distribute through two main brands – Swiss Navy and Max. Some other supplements they manufacture include Endurance Rx, Hard, and Size.
How Does Swiss Navy Testosterone Work?
Swiss Navy Testosterone has a working process whose primary goal is to help you increase the testosterone levels in your body. The manufacturer claims that is secured thanks to the ingredients included in the formula.
There are other benefits that come with using the product, but they are all caused by the testosterone increase. These benefits include enhanced sexual drive and improve energy levels, but the product may also help you to obtain your ideal body composition and grow muscle mass.
Swiss Navy Testosterone Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Here is what you can find on the label of Swiss Navy Testosterone:
- Magnesium Oxide – It utilizes SHBG inhibition to boost levels of “free” testosterone in your body. However, the oxide is not the best form of magnesium you can ingest because its absorption is limited. The dosage also doesn’t seem too generous with only 20mg per serving.
- Zinc – Takes part in the synthesis process of testosterone and uses its nutrient properties to keep levels of this hormone balanced.
- Selenomethionine – A selenium-based amino acid that boosts your immune system.
- Horny Goat Weed Extract – Although it doesn’t affect the increase of testosterone, it can help him be effective as it may boost your libido.
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract – Can help improve your sexual drive.
- L-Arginine – You will often find this amino acid in supplements as it enhances nitric oxide production and, therefore, helps to improve blood flow and affects performance and muscle building.
- Cnidium Monnieri – Primarily grows in Asia and it is known in some parts of the continent as an aphrodisiac that boosts sexual drive.
What are the Advantages of Swiss Navy Testosterone?
- May boost production of testosterone.
- Can help to increase your energy levels in the bedroom and gym.
- Might help you grow muscle mass.
- Increases your sexual desire.
What are the Disadvantages of Swiss Navy Testosterone?
- You need to be cautious not to miss a day if you want to see optimal results.
- To improve body composition, you need to include a workout routine aside from taking this supplement.
How Should You Take Swiss Navy Testosterone?
Take one capsule of the supplement two times per day. If you want to accelerate noticeable results as much as possible, make sure to take the supplement daily.
How Much Is Swiss Navy Testosterone?
The product costs $49.99 and that will be enough for a bottle with 60 capsules that you will use for an entire month.
What Kind of Reviews are Out There for Swiss Navy Testosterone?
We discovered that there are not as many customer reviews for Swiss Navy Testosterone as for some other products. However, there were enough of them to conclude that the users have a mixed opinion about the supplement.
Some of them claim that they noticed phenomenal benefits and that the product perfectly complemented by their workout routine while giving them a boost in the bedroom. Others, however, pinpoint that they haven’t noticed any visible changes when it comes to feeling more energized or having an increased desire for sexual activities.
Swiss Navy Testosterone Review – Final Verdict
Swiss Navy Testosterone is a supplement that can help to increase levels of testosterone in your organism. It combines a mixture of various ingredients to boost the production of this hormone and help you improve your performance in the bedroom. It may also be helpful for those that workout regularly as it will accelerate muscle mass building.
On the other hand, the manufacturer could have been more generous with the amount of magnesium, considering that it is one of the active ingredients aside from zinc and proprietary blend. On top of that, magnesium and zinc come in oxide form, which causes absorption issues for our bodies.
At the end of the day, if you are looking for a product that will boost your sexual desire by increasing your testosterone production, you can research more products on the market to get desired results.
One must choose a supplement that belongs to a reputable company, contains scientifically tested ingredients, offers several benefits, comes with an affordable price as well as capable of providing fast and effective results. Below are our most effective testosterone boosters that have been ranked on the basis of these essential factors. Each product has been researched thoroughly in terms of its Effectiveness* and safety.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."