It takes dedication and energy to exercise regularly, follow the right diet plan, get enough sleep, and make other healthy lifestyle choices that can help you achieve your fitness goals. That’s why it’s appealing to take a dietary supplement that may help you not only feel motivated to work out more often, but increase your performance at the gym and ability to build muscles.
What is Inyathi Testosterone Booster?
Inyathi Testosterone Booster is a nutritional product made from plants that may help increase the body’s level of testosterone. The product comes as a liquid you take in drops. Taking the product as directed may help you exercise harder and more often, feel more energized, and increase your lean muscle tone. In the African language of Ndebele, “inyathi” means “masculinity amongst men.”
Who is the Manufacturer of Inyathi Testosterone Booster?
Inyathi Testosterone Booster is made by Native Pharm, a Maryland-based manufacturer. They sell products for men to support prostate health, sexual health, testosterone levels, and energy.
You can contact them on their official website, by email, by phone, or by following their social media channels. On their website, you can read their blog, which includes information about the herbs and plants they use in the products and how to harvest them sustainably.
How Does Inyathi Testosterone Booster Work?
Aging or stress can cause the level of testosterone in men to decrease over time. Testosterone is a steroid hormone that’s naturally made by glands in the body called testicles. If you take Inyathi Testosterone Booster, it may help your body increase the amount of testosterone it makes.
Higher levels of testosterone in men may increase energy levels, strength, muscle tone, and performance during workouts and bodybuilding.
Inyathi Testosterone Booster Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Inyathi Testosterone Booster includes the following ingredients:
- Angylocalyx oligophyllus – A shrub that grows in tropical regions in Africa
- Antidesma venosum bark – The tough exterior of a type of shrub
- Cnestis ferruginea – A West African plant used in traditional herbal medicine
- Fadogia agrestis – Made from an African plant and may have an impact on muscle strength, energy levels, and sex drive
- Grain alcohol – Alcoholic liquid that’s distilled from a type of grain, such as wheat, corn, or rye
- Pandanus root – Root from a plant found in the tropics
- Water – Clear liquid
What are the Advantages of Inyathi Testosterone Booster?
When taken as directed, the product may help:
- Raise levels of testosterone overall in the body.
- It is designed to increase energy.
- You exercise longer and harder.
- Build muscle and strength more easily.
- Seems to be reasonably priced compared to similar products.
- Some reviews of the product available online claim it’s helpful.
What are the Disadvantages of Inyathi Testosterone Booster?
Potential disadvantages include:
- Alcohol is included as an ingredient
- The product shouldn’t be used or kept where it can be accessed by children
- Using a dropper to take the recommended dose may be difficult
- To get the best results, the product has to be taken two to three times a day
- Some reviews of the product online stated it works best if used with additional supplements
How Should You Take Inyathi Testosterone Booster?
Before you take Inyathi Testosterone Booster, talk to your doctor to make sure it’s safe for you, especially if you take other medications, you have a health condition, or you don’t currently follow an exercise plan.
To take Inyathi Testosterone Booster, you’ll use the product’s dropper to release two drops.
Take this recommended dose two to three time daily. Women, including women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, should avoid the product. Children under 18 should also be kept away from Inyathi Testosterone Booster.
How Much Does Inyathi Testosterone Booster Cost?
It costs $19.95 to purchase a bottle of one fluid ounce (29.6 mL) of the product. This price doesn’t include shipping and handling.
What is Inyathi Testosterone Booster’s Return Policy?
There’s no information available on the product’s official website about their return policy. But you may be able to return it if you purchase it through a larger retailer.
Does Inyathi Testosterone Booster Offer a Free Trial?
Inyathi Testosterone Booster isn’t available for a free trial.
Inyathi Testosterone Booster Review – Final Verdict
Using Inyathi Testosterone Booster may help your body make more testosterone. This could lead to more energy and increase your endurance at the gym so you can achieve a leaner, stronger body.
But taking it regularly may be difficult, since you have to use a dropper to get the exact recommended dose of two drops, and you need to ingest the product up to three times a day.
The ingredients are natural and mainly come from herbs and plants from Africa, but the product also includes alcohol. The product seems to be reasonably priced compared to similar supplements.
There are many products available that work differently in the body, so it’s important to find the one that works best for you, your health, and your fitness goals.
One must choose a supplement that belongs to a reputable company, contains scientifically tested ingredients, offers several benefits, comes with an affordable price as well as capable of providing fast and effective results. Below are our most effective testosterone boosters that have been ranked on the basis of these essential factors. Each product has been researched thoroughly in terms of its Effectiveness* and safety.