What is Androtrex?
Androtrex is a testosterone treatment product that is manufactured by a company called Global Healing Center. The product has been designed to treat a condition referred to as andropause, which refers to a decline in hormone production within the male body.
While this condition is mostly linked to aging men, it can also be present in male individuals at a younger age when a disorder or disease is present that may affect the man’s hormone levels.
Conditions that may affect a man’s testosterone production include type 2 diabetes, depressions, and insomnia. Several lifestyle choices may also affect a man’s hormone production, including alcohol, not getting enough exercise and smoking cigarettes.
How Does Androtrex Work?
Androtrex is a result of an experienced doctor’s research in hormone deficiencies in men, combined with an existing process introduced by Global Healing Center called Spagyrex.
The product comes in liquid form and is said to be absorbed into the bloodstream at a faster rate when compared to similar products that are available in capsule or tablet form.
The focus of the formula is to provide the male body with essential nutrients that the research has proven to be beneficial. These ingredients are all organic and help to regulate hormone productions in order to restore a healthy balance of testosterone and other male-related hormones.
Androtrex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Numerous ingredients have been carefully selected by the doctor behind the product in order to ensure the formula is effective and safe.
- Organic Maca – In men, maca can relieve fatigue, assist with sexual dysfunctions, nourish the glandular system, improve fertility, enhance physical performance and provide benefits for mental health. It is also an excellent substance to balance hormones in the body.
- Wildcrafted Suma – Suma is often referred to as the Russian secret to testosterone improvements. It is an adaptogenic herb that has many uses but is reported to also be beneficial for men with lower-than-normal testosterone levels.
- Wildcrafted Catuaba Bark Extract – Catuaba is reported to be an effective stimulant and to also provide benefits for a man’s sexual health.
- Fulvic Acid – Sometimes referred to as the elixir of life, fulvic acid is a nutrient booster that can help fight against the damage done by free radicals in the body. It also enhances energy, relieves pain, repairs the skin, detoxifies the body and enhances brain health.
Apart from these vital ingredients, the proprietary formula also contains wildcrafted muira puama, wildcrafted tongkat ali, organic avena sativa, organic ashwaganda and tribulus terrestris. Note that vegetable glycerin and purified water have also been added to further enhance the formulation.
What are the Advantages of Androtrex?
- The product is based on a powerful process called Spagyrex and combined with years of research by Dr. Group.
- There is no need to obtain a prescription in order to purchase Androtrex. The product can be purchased directly from Global Healing Center and will be sent directly to your delivery address – no questions asked.
- Every single ingredient used in the formula is organic and certified. The ingredients are also based on years of research and only includes specific compounds that were found to be beneficial to the male body’s hormone process.
- The formula will also help to revive the body from some of the age-related declines, such as a lack of vitality and anxiety.
What are the Disadvantages of Androtrex?
- Free shipping of the product is only offered to individuals who stay in Canada or the United States.
- While the majority of male enhancement solutions offer a large discount when buying in bulk, the maximum discount offered for this product is 8% when you buy five or more bottles during one checkout process.
- The product comes in liquid form, which may not be the preferred method of taking such a supplement for a large number of potential users.
- You need to use the formula for longer than 30 days in order to experience the benefits, which means it is not a fast-acting formula. In order to use the product for athletic performance, a larger dose is also recommended, which may cause the user to take too much of the product, leading to an adverse event.
How Should You Take Androtrex?
Androtrex should be taken in drops and on an empty stomach. The dosage recommendations also depend on the purpose of use. For general support, two drops should be taken in the morning and two drops in the afternoon.
For athletic performance, three drops should be taken in the morning and three drops in the afternoon. If you are using the product for athletic performance, then the recommended dosage should be taken for two weeks, followed by a one week break from the use of Androtrex.
Can Androtrex be used by both men and women?
While the formula is considered safe, it is important to realize that it aims to enhance hormone production in the male body. This could lead to unpleasant effects among women. Women may be interested in the Female Fuzion product from the same company, which is similar to Androtrex but developed for women.
Androtrex Review – Final Verdict
Androtrex seems like a safe and effective solution for men with symptoms of andropause. The product infuses an already-effective solution and combines the solution with professional advice from a trained doctor.
It is vital to realize that the product is meant for men with andropause symptoms and should not be taken by men with a healthy hormone balance.
One must choose a supplement that belongs to a reputable company, contains scientifically tested ingredients, offers several benefits, comes with an affordable price as well as capable of providing fast and effective results. Below are our most effective testosterone boosters that have been ranked on the basis of these essential factors. Each product has been researched thoroughly in terms of its Effectiveness* and safety.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."