Andro400 Max Overview
Andro400 Max is a natural testosterone support supplement that men with low-T levels can take in order to experience gain in hormone production. Testosterone has many important functions in the human body but starts to decline naturally after a man turns 30 years.
When testosterone levels decline, the functions they have in the male body also starts to decline, which can become problematic if the specific man regularly participates in sexual and physical activities.
Low testosterone leads to a loss in muscle mass, a decline in physical strength, an increase in belly fat, lower energy levels and can also have an adverse impact on a man’s sex drive. These elements can cause issues in the man’s everyday life and even interfere with his relationship.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Andro400 Max
Andro400 Max is manufactured by Natural Health Concepts. The product has an official website that reveals important information regarding low testosterone and the product itself.
The website also contains useful information that explains why testosterone is important and what benefits a man can gain from using a natural supplement to increase their testosterone, rather than rely on testosterone replacement treatments.
The website offers numerous methods for getting in touch with the manufacturer, including customer care contact numbers, a physical address, and an email address.
The company offers an online shopping center where potential users can purchase the product. Each purchase comes with a 90-day guarantee that allows the buyer to request their money back if they are not completely satisfied with the results they achieve while using Andro400 Max.
This product claims that its specialized formula will provide a significant boost in the volume of testosterone that is available in the male user’s body. By increasing testosterone scores, the product claims that the user will experience more energy, an increase in stamina and enhanced physical strength.
They also claim that a boost in testosterone will provide the user with enhanced vitality, more physical and muscle power, and faster muscle recovery rates. All of these factors will contribute towards better physical and sexual function.
Working Process and The Ingredients
The only function of Andro400 Max is to boost testosterone levels. This, in turn, has many positive attributes to offer the user of the product. In order to determine whether or not Andro400 Max may be effective in elevating testosterone production, let’s analyze the ingredients that have been included in the product’s formula.
- Eurycoma Longifolia Root Extract – This is the main ingredient of Andro400 Max. Each capsule contains a 250mg dose of Eurycoma Longifolia Root extract. Eurycoma Longifolia is also known as Tongkat Ali and Longjack. The product contains the standard dosage (which ranges from 200mg to 300mg). This plant extract is classified as a pro-fertility substance, which means it can support and possibly improve fertility in the human body. It also yields potential aphrodisiac properties. Some evidence is also available that suggests Eurycoma Longifolia has an antro-estrogenic effect in the body. There are some claims that suggest it can also increase testosterone, but no evidence is available to support this claim. It should be noted that, by restricting estrogen synthesis, levels of free testosterone may increase.
- L-Arginine – L-Arginine is an amino acid that can increase the efficiency of nitric oxide in the body. The amino acid is converted directly to nitric oxide when it is processed by the liver, thus the substance can increase the volume of nitric oxide that is contained in the body. An increase in nitric oxide levels can provide a boost in blood flow, which can lead to better blood, oxygen and nutrient supply to various areas of the body. L-Arginine is often promoted as a bodybuilding and pro-sexual supplement.
- L-Citrulline – This amino acid is often combined with L-Arginine due to its efficiency in delaying fatigue. Fatigue can have a significant adverse impact on a person’s performance in bed, in the gym and even during their everyday tasks. When fatigue strikes, performance declines. With L-Citrulline, the user is able to delay the outbreak of fatigue. L-Citrulline can also increase nitric oxide levels.
The Advantages of Andro400 Max
- The product promotes both total and free testosterone. While total testosterone refers to the amount of testosterone that is present in the entire body, free testosterone refers to the hormone scores that the body can actually use. Free testosterone is considered to be more beneficial and important than total testosterone.
- The inclusion of L-Arginine and L-citrulline means the product will help to improve blood circulation and also help the user fight against fatigue.
The Cons of Andro400 Max
- There is no significant evidence that supports that claims about Eurycoma Longifolia’s testosterone boosting properties.
Andro400 Max is promoted as a testosterone booster, but the main ingredient in this product will most likely not have any significant effects on testosterone levels. There are, however, ingredients that can provide a positive effect on blood flow and the product may help to reduce the severity of fatigue during training sessions and sexual intercourse. Users will most likely be able to find a product with more effective ingredients at a lower price.
One must choose a supplement that belongs to a reputable company, contains scientifically tested ingredients, offers several benefits, comes with an affordable price as well as capable of providing fast and effective results. Below are our most effective testosterone boosters that have been ranked on the basis of these essential factors. Each product has been researched thoroughly in terms of its Effectiveness* and safety.
Read about The Top Rated Testosterone Boosters of the Year 2019. Click Here
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."