No doubt, a lot of people desire to have lovely white teeth. It makes our smiles brighter, leaves you more confident and helps you reveal more of one’s personality. With little or no clue about how to go about achieving this, it becomes more challenging.
However, an ingredient, Sodium Flouride, seems to have several teeth whitening industries built around it. One of those toothpaste making use of the ingredient to help achieve lovely white teeth is Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste.
What is Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste?
Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste is a product designed to help users maintain their teeth health and keeps it bright. The item is said to feature a formulation that works to provide you with decent whitening, which may help increase the strength of the enamel, promote oral health and help inhibit cavities in the gum.
According to the manufacturer, the product is made with natural ingredients to help ensure it is safe for daily use. The toothpaste comes in a delicious Cool Mint flavor that seems to be pleasing to lots of customers. Also, it is claimed that using Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste support your overall oral health and may leave users with a fresh feel.
Who is the Manufacturer of Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste?
The company that manufactures and distributes the product is known as Opalescence. The brand is US based and has several kinds of toothpaste to help met each users requirements. The manufacturer claims the product is focused mainly on assisting users in attaining whiter teeth.
Opalescence alleges that its products are designed to be used every day without worries about harmful or irritation. It is said to be helpful by supporting the enamel strength, promote oral health and may help users inhibit cavities. The manufacturer seems to have several mixed reviews on many official websites.
How Does Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste Work?
Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste may help whiten your teeth using a simple, reliable working process. The manufacturer alleges that the product is designed to help remove the surface stain which may be as a result of coffee, red wine smoking and so forth while user’s brush the teeth.
The toothpaste features a unique blend of potent ingredients with sodium Flouride as its key ingredient which is commonly used to help improve teeth strength and may help prevent cavities in the teeth.
Unlike other toothpaste, Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste is said to be gentle and may be safe for long-term use, yet still capable of removing those surface stains.
Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The product is manufactured using active ingredients that work synergistically to help improve your oral health and increase the enamel strength. The included ingredients are:
- Sodium Fluoride – This is one of the most included ingredients in lots of toothpaste as it may help make the teeth highly resistant to bacteria known to bring about cavities and decay.
- Glycerin – The ingredient helps eliminate bacteria in the mouth and in cavities to avoid periodontal disease
- Carbomer – It helps removes stains and Whitens the teeth.
- Silica – This substance is responsible for protecting the tooth and inhibits cavities.
- Sorbitol – The non-cariogenic is believed to help in protecting the teeth against tooth decay.
- Xylitol – This is naturally-occurring sugar alcohol often include to help reduce cavity and help inhibit gum disease and tooth decay.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate – This is one of the most widely used ingredients in the toothpaste industry because of its mild antibacterial properties.
- Sodium Hydroxide – This is an alkaline ingredient used to adjust the pH level and helps speed delivery of other included ingredients.
- Sucralose – This is an artificial sweetener
- Xanthan Gum – It is included because of its stabilizing and thickening properties.
What are the Advantages of Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste?
- The product may help improve the dental health of the teeth
- It might lead to brighten the teeth
- Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste works to help get rid of stains
- It makes your breath fresh
- The item may help strengthen enamel and inhibit cavities
What are the Disadvantages of Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste?
- The fresh breath may not last for long
- The item may not whiten all yellow teeth
- May not be able to help individuals dealing with tooth decay
How Should You take Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste?
It’s recommended to brush the teeth thoroughly usually after each meal or at least two times daily or as instructed by your local physician. However, for children under six years of age should make use of a good, soft brush and rinse habit to help avoid kids swallowing the product.
How Much Does Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste Cost?
For one-time purchase of Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste, it costs $22.99. In addition, customers can visit the brand’s website for information on discounts options you can avail yourself of.
What is Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste’s Return Policy?
For now, there’s no detailed information about the product money-back guarantee for individuals who may not be pleased with the result experienced.
Does Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste Offer a Free Trial?
At the moment, there is no mention of a free trial option for people willing to take a chance.
Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste Review – Final Verdict
This item is said to help users get whiter teeth and may help polish them. Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste is a popular product and has received several mixed public reviews. The manufacturer claims that this toothpaste may help increase the enamel strength, prevent cavities. It might also be responsible for fresh breath experienced.
According to the manufacturer, the product may help remove stains from the teeth and may not lead to any severe inconvenience. Individuals struggling with tooth decay or yellow stained teeth due to enamel removal may find this product results unsatisfactory and may want to consider other options. However, for optimal results, users are advised to brush thoroughly at least twice a day.
Furthermore, the products are not meant to be swallowed, and at any point, this happens, users should visit the nearest local physician to help avoid further health complications. Otherwise, you can avail yourself of other options available in the market for a long lasting breath results.