People want their first impression to be a good one, and the smile is often part of that first impression. Dull, stained teeth can ruin your smile, but they also can be in indicator of poor health. Your dental health ties directly into your physical health.
Gum and tooth infections send bacteria directly into your bloodstream, affecting the rest of your body and major organs. Your dental health declines when plaque builds up on your teeth. The plaque harbors bacteria and irritates your gums.
Your teeth also may have spots of decay that is also bad for your health. Many products on the market are designed to promote dental health by balancing the acid in your mouth, reducing plaque, and removing bacteria that contributes to cavities. One such product is Luster Pro Light.
What is Luster Pro Light?
Luster Pro Light is designed to be similar to the light therapy you get at the dentist’s office. Your teeth are prepped, and then a gel applied. An ultra-violet light is shined on the gel, and the chemical reaction that results whitens your teeth.
Luster Pro Light works in a similar manner. You rinse your mouth out to neutralize the acidic levels. Then, you apply gel to your teeth, keeping it off of the gums. The light activates the gel, whitening your teeth.
Who is the Manufacturer of Luster Pro Light?
Luster Premium White makes several products for oral hygiene. Luster Pro Light is formulated specifically to whiten teeth using formulas similar to those that dentists use in their offices.
A combination of chemicals is activated by a light and draws stains out of tooth enamel. Then, the toothpaste helps to rebuild the enamel and protect your teeth from acids in your mouth.
How Does Luster Pro Light Work?
When you rinse your mouth with the Accelerinse Pre-Rinse, it cleans surface impurities from your mouth. Then you apply the stain-lifting serum. This serum must not touch the gums, lips, or tongue. Then, you shine the light on the gel.
The Xenon light provides ultraviolet rays that interact with the serum, causing it to pull stains from the surface of your tooth enamel. When you follow up with the Luster Pro Light toothpaste, which comes in the package, it helps to repair the enamel of your teeth and make them smoother and whiter.
Luster Pro Light Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Some people may be sensitive to the chemicals in this product. They may cause your gums to swell and be sore. If this happens, stop using the product.
- Accelerinse: The main ingredient here is water, with Polysorbate 20, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Denatured Alcohol, Sucralose, and Benzalkonium Chloride.
- Toothpaste: The active ingredient in the Power White Pro Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is Sodium Monofluorophosphate. This is partly bicarbonate, which debrides your teeth and absorbs stains. It is also fluoride which protects your teeth from decay.
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate: A cleansing and foaming agent that helps clean your mouth.
- Vegetable Glycerin: Adds shine to your teeth, and helps to protect them from acid.
- Xenon Light: This light runs on four AAA batteries, which are included in the box. This light activates the stain-lifting serum to remove stains from your teeth.
- Serum: The Stain Lifting Serum has mostly denatured alcohol with Urea Hydrogen Peroxide, Peppermint Oil, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Zinc Oxide, Sucralose, and Hydroxypropylcellulose.
- Other ingredients are cornstarch, water, calcium pyrophosphate, and Butylated Hydroxytoluene.
What are the Advantages of Luster Pro Light?
- The chemicals are mostly safe.
- The package says your teeth may go lighter by as many as 6 shades.
- It has ingredients that strengthen your tooth enamel.
- It may remove surface stains from your teeth.
What are the Disadvantages of Luster Pro Light?
- It is clumsy to use. You have to put gel on your teeth, and then don’t let your lips or tongue touch your teeth.
- It can make your teeth sensitive to temperatures.
- You have to use Luster Pro Light 20 times in 7 days to get “best results.” This can be very tedious, as the product is hard to use.
How Should You Use Luster Pro Light?
This product is intended to be used in 3 steps. You prepare your teeth for the application according to directions with a rinse. Then, you apply the Whitening Serum and activate it with the light. Then you finish up with the Boost product. You can use this product as many as 4 times a day.
How Much Does Luster Pro Light Cost?
Luster Pro Light is available in process ranging from $35 to $40, depending on where you buy it. On the Luster website, the product is $43.99.
Does Luster Pro Light have a Refund Policy?
The manufacturer offers a money-back refund on Luster Pro Light. You must return the unused portion with the dated receipt. It takes between 6 and 8 weeks to process the refund.
You must circle the amount that you paid, and write the reason you want a refund on the receipt. They do not accept refunds from internet purchases other than those from their website.
Does Luster Pro Light Offer a Free Trial?
We have not found any Luster Pro Light free trial offer.
Luster Pro Light – Final Verdict
Luster Pro Light may help to whiten your teeth. The processes are similar to those used by professional dentists that cost hundreds of dollars. It can be quite hard to apply something to your teeth, yet keep it from touching any other part of your mouth such as the gums, tongue, and lips.
There are many products on the market that propose to whiten your teeth and rebuild the enamel. Luster Pro Light may be the one to do this for you, but there are others on the market, too. You may want to try some of them out.