The desire to have that bright white smile is not something new. In fact, in as early as the Ancient Rome, people have tried to come up with different methods to whiten teeth. Some of these methods, like rinsing the mouth with urine, may seem a bit too far-fetched.
Luckily, we’ve come a long way from that. Today, there are lots of whitening products that are not only convenient to use but effective as well. One of such products that we will be looking at today is the Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel.
What is Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel?
Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel is a peroxide-based teeth whitening product formulated to visibly improve the appearance and color of the teeth. It does so by getting rid of surface stains brought about by consuming coffee, tea, wine, and other heavily-colored foods and beverages.
Its main component is carbamide peroxide in 35% concentration, which is more or less the same concentration used by dentists in professional teeth whitening procedures.
Who is the Manufacturer of Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel?
Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel is a product of a company called Auraglow, LLC. It is a company that specializes in professional teeth whitening products and devices. According to them, their whitening products are formulated with high-quality dental-grade ingredients made from the USA.
All of them are tested to be safe and effective for regular at-home use. Through their creations, the company aims to help customers achieve that brighter, whiter smile that they always desire.
How Does Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel Work?
Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel is formulated with a peroxide-based active ingredient called carbamide peroxide, the same ingredient used in professional whitening. This compound helps break down stains on the surface of the teeth, revealing the whiteness underneath. It does so without harming the tooth enamel. By getting rid of stains and other impurities, the appearance of the teeth is then visibly improved.
Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Carbamide peroxide/urea peroxide (in 35% concentration) – A popularly used whitening agent that breaks down into hydrogen peroxide; hydrogen peroxide, in turn, penetrates the tooth surface and destroys stain-causing complex molecules.
- Glycerin – A colorless and odorless liquid that functions as a preserving agent for the gel.
- Propylene Glycol – A water-absorbing substance that helps maintain moisture and preserve the integrity of the gel.
- Xylitol – An artificial sweetener that helps prevent tooth decay.
- Carbomer – An emulsifying agent used in many personal care products.
- Mint Oil – Gives the gel a nice, pleasant smell.
- Triethanolamine – A buffering agent that helps adjust the gel’s pH.
What are the Advantages of Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel?
- It contains professional-strength carbamide peroxide.
- It comes in a refreshing, mint-flavored gel form.
- It may help remove stains caused by frequent intake of coffee, tea, wine, and other heavily-colored foods and beverages.
What are the Disadvantages of Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel?
- The package does not include a mouth tray, and thus must be bought separately.
- Compared to professional whitening, it may take quite a while for the product to produce the desired results.
- Some customer reviews reveal how the product did very little or no teeth whitening effect at all.
How Should You Take Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel?
To use Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel, fill in a mouth tray (not included) with approximately 0.5ml whitening gel. Wear the tray for 30 minutes. Alternatively, you can also use a small brush and paint a thin layer of the gel directly on the tooth surface.
The product should be used once a day for about 7-10 days, or until the desired whiteness is achieved. The manufacturer suggests using the products for at least two weeks.
How Much Does Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel Cost?
Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel is priced at $36.99. The package consists of three syringes, each of which contains 5ml whitening gel.
What is Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel Return Policy?
For those who won’t be satisfied with the results, the manufacturer of Auraglow Teeth Whitening offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Does Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel Offer a Free Trial?
Unfortunately, the product’s official website did not mention anything about a free trial offer for the Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel.
Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel – Final Verdict
Auraglow Teeth Whitening Gel, as claimed by its manufacturer, is a safe and effective way to achieve noticeably whiter teeth. Given its key active ingredient, it is easy to see why this thing might actually work.
However, as with any other products, it doesn’t work for everyone. There are those who say that they saw very little improvement, while others claim they didn’t notice any difference at all. With that, it is advisable to consider other similar products.