What is Dermaxsol?
Dermaxsol is a moisturizing cream made by Solvaderm and designed to be used as part of their complete skin care range. It is a light day cream containing SPF 30 to ensure protection from the damaging effects of UV rays while providing long lasting moisturization for dry skin.
Table of Contents [Show]
Because it is non-greasy and quickly absorbed into the skin, it is perfect for wearing under make-up to provide a daily defence against common signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
As with all Solvaderm products, it doesn’t contain any perfumes, parabens or harsh chemicals and is suitable for all skin types including mature and sensitive.
What are the Product Claims?
Dermaxsol claims to protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun, providing a barrier on the skin surface to lock in moisture while keeping out irritants, bacteria and environmental pollutants. It is said to be waterproof, non-greasy and particularly good for wearing under make-up.
With a SPF factor of 30 and a formula that is alcohol-free, it not only protects the skin but leaves it feeling soft and supple too. The ingredients used in the product have been developed by the Solvaderm team of dermatologists and scientists to ensure that it is safe and effective even with long-term use.
What are the Active Ingredients in Dermaxsol?
The full list of ingredients used in Dermaxsol are shown on the product page but not explained in any detail. Among the key ingredients used in the formula are:
- Vitamin E – With potent antioxidant properties, Vitamin E is essential for all good moisturizing creams as it protects against damaging free radicals in the body. Vitamin E is also known for its powerful healing properties and is especially beneficial for individuals with discoloration due to blemishes and scars
- Glycerin – An excellent skin hydrator, Glycerin supports healthy moisture levels, creating a protective barrier and attracting moisture from the atmosphere
- Sunflower Oil – Supports softer, more supple skin that is less prone to forming fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the eyes and mouth
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf – With its cooling, soothing properties, this ingredient is excellent for sensitive and irritated skin types, while its moisturizing effects eliminate dry, rough patches on the skin. Click here to read more information about Dermaxsol Ingredients.
To Understand How Dermaxsol Works, Please See The Video Below
What are the Advantages of Dermaxsol?
- Provides a daily defence against harmful UV rays
- Protects the skin against moisture loss for long-lasting hydration
- Can be worn under make-up due to its non-greasy, quickly-absorbed formula
- Is made from high-quality, scientifically-tested ingredients
- Has a 60-day refund term
- Received positive reviews from Solvaderm customers
- Is offered at an affordable price
Dermaxsol has a 60-day money-back guarantee as do all products in the Solvaderm range.
Should I Purchase it?
Dermaxsol is an excellent daily moisturizing cream that can easily be incorporated into the skin care routine. Even on days when the sun isn’t shining, the skin needs shielding from UV rays, so using a product that contains SPF 30 is an ideal way to ensure it is always protected.
Unlike some creams that are too greasy or not well absorbed into the skin, Dermaxsol can be used directly before applying make-up and is designed to work in conjunction with other products in the Solvaderm skin care range. While it isn’t aimed solely at those with aging, mature skin, Dermaxsol would be recommended for people who are looking for an anti-aging day cream but it is also just as beneficial for younger people simply wanting to protect their skin as it ages.
Where To Buy Dermaxsol?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Solvadermstore.com
Discount Coupon CODE – “REV10” Gets You 10% OFF! on Your Order at Solvadermstore.com