Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped Overview
Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped is a sunscreen that was formulated to protect the skin from damage that is caused by ultraviolet rays from the sun.
Most sunscreens available in the market today leave an unattractive mark on the skin after drying up. Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped has been improved to curb this issue.
This will enable the user to look good as well as feel good. As the name suggests, Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped is whipped. This texture does not allow any form of stickiness to form on the skin.
Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped comes in two different formats. These are seen in the SPF levels where one is 30 and the other is 50. SPF is known to protect the skin from harmful UVB rays.
The level difference at which these two formats protect the sun is not very significant. The SPF 30 blocks 97% percent while the SPF 50 blocks just a little below 98%.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped
Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped is a product of Coppertone. The following claims were made on the package and the official website
- Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped is water resistant for about 1 and a half hours
- Reduces the early sign of aging that are caused by the sun
- It has a very fresh fragrance
- Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped can be used on sensitive skin
- Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped has been clinically tested on skin that suffer a risk of acne breakout
- It will not clog the pores
- It has some moisturizing effects that leave the skin feeling soft and smooth
- It does not leave an unattractive patch after it dries out
Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped Ingredient List
Consumers are advised to put on Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped 15 minutes before going out to the sun. The following are the active ingredients used
- Avobenzone-3% – It work as a sunscreen
- Homosalate 10% – It is a sunscreen
- Octisalate 4.55% – It is a sunscreen
- Octocrylene 8% – It is also a sunscreen
The Advantages of Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped
- It is lightweight thus absorbs easily into the skin
- It may protect the skin from any sunburns
- It can be excellently worn under make up
- It is durable than most sun screens
- It may reduce early signs of aging; at least the signs that are brought about by damage caused by constant exposure to ultra violet rays
The Cons of Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped
- It can leave a white residue in sweaty parts of the body if one does not efficiently rub it in
- It is somehow thicker than other sunscreens.
- It might not be recommendable for skins that are prone to acne or very sensitive
How Much Does Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped Cost?
One bottle of Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped will cost you $23.99
Possible Side Effects
Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped can be harmful to super sensitive skin or skim that might be prone to acne. It is however not very clear the type of harm Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped will do to such skins.
Summer is imminent. The sun is out and the heat levels are soaring. It is normal that many people will opt to spend this time of the year doing fun physical activities.
The fun is the glory of this season. Nevertheless, as we know, every season has some drawbacks that one may dearly pay for.
For summer, the major concern is usually the sunburns caused by staying out for a long time.
What many people do not know is that the burning and irritation of the skin caused by the sun can lead to the appearance of premature signs of aging.
This problem came as a market opportunity.
Many people invested in this market and today we have a ton of sunscreens to choose from; one of these is Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped.
This product claims to protect you from both the UVA and UVB rays, which most sunscreens cannot achieve. Most of us do not know there are different rays.
Since this product claims to protect both, one should look out for other sunscreens that can achieve the same goals and compare their effectiveness before deciding on the sunscreen of your choice.
If you want to read reviews of other sunscreen products offering similar benefits then check out Alba Botanica Sunscreen SPF 30 Reviews, Australian Gold Mineral Sunscreen Reviews , and Avon Sunblock Lotion Reviews.