What is ZzSnore?
A daily use nasal spray that may help reduce snoring so you and your sleeping companion may get a better more restful night’s sleep.
Most people will have a bout with occasional snoring, and this may disrupt the sleep of not just yourself but also to anyone sharing your bed.
Table of Contents [Show]
Some snoring may be so disruptive and loud that it can keep others in the home from sleeping. ZzSnore looks to help reduce or possibly eliminate snoring so everyone can get a better night’s sleep.
Who is the Manufacturer of ZzSnore?
ZzSnore is the brand name used for this product in U.S. markets, and the parent company behind the distribution of ZzSnore in the USA is Intelligent Holdings Inc.
There is little information available about how long this product has been available to consumers in the U.S., but the WebSite claims that this product has been in use for over 20 years in Europe.
The makers of ZzSnore have an online retail presence that includes multiple retailers to offer their product to the largest consumer base available. They offer a social media presence and access to customer service through multiple points of contact.
How Does ZzSnore Work?
The manufacturer claims that ZzSnore offers a moisturizing and lubricating effect to the back of the throat to help relieve snoring.
While lubricating the throat, the makers of ZzSnore also claim that the muscles that loosen and can cause snoring may become tighter with the use of this product and that this helps to relieve snoring without having to wear a mouthpiece or chin strap device.
A few sprays in each nostril or even directly into your mouth can help to provide the needed lubrication to alleviate snoring and help you to breath better and get a more restful night’s sleep.
ZzSnore Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The few ingredients used to create this product are discussed in a little more detail below and should help provide you with information.
- Sodium Chloride – Is used in nasal sprays to help reduce mucus and to provide moisture to dry sinus cavities. May help relieve a stuffy nose and help provide easier breathing.
- Glycerol – Is often used in the medical field as a lubricant or humectant for supplying moisture, and smoothness. May help slow excessive drying and evaporation.
- Polysorbate 80 – Is used as an emulsifier for creating many medications. and is most likely used to help create the base for this spray.
- Potassium Sorbate – Is used in many personal care items and even in some foods to help prolong the shelf life and prevent the growth of molds and fungus. most likely used in this solution as a preservative and an antifungal agent.
There are a couple of other ingredients that are used to create this nasal spray like HPW, but it is uncertain as to what this abbreviation stands for, and also Edetate sodium which is most likely used as a preservative agent.
The two main and active lubricating ingredients are Sodium Chloride and Glycerol, both of which are used in this capacity in many personal care and medical products.
What are the Advantages of ZzSnore?
- Using this product may help to reduce snoring and help you to breathe easier at night.
- You can order ZzSnore from the comfort of your home and don’t need to purchase at a drug store.
- This product may help you to get a more sound and restful night’s sleep and also help your partner to sleep more soundly as well.
- You do not need to use any physical device with this product, such as a mouthpiece or chin strap.
What are the Disadvantages of ZzSnore?
- If you have an underlying medical condition causing your snoring, this product may not offer relief of your symptoms.
- This product is only available online, so you will need to remember to reorder periodically to prevent you from running out.
- You will need to continue to use this product to continue to benefit from it as there is no prolonged residual effect.
Frequently Asked Questions About ZzSnore
1 Q.How Should You Use ZzSnore?
Ans.According to the directions provided on the WebSite, you should use 4-5 sprays in each nostril and make sure to lean your head back so that the spray avoids the sinuses and get into your throat. You should use this product every night for the best results.
2 Q.How Much Does ZzSnore Cost?
Ans.You can purchase ZzSnore directly from the manufacturer website for $24.87, and you will receive free shipping. This is for a 30ml bottle that according to the manufacturer, should last about 30-days if used as directed.
3 Q.What is ZzSnore’s Return Policy?
Ans.The manufacturer offers a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee on this product for a full 60-days from the original purchase date. You will need to contact them for an RMA number, and they do not reimburse you for shipping costs.
4 Q.Does ZzSnore Offer a Free Trial?
Ans.No, at this time there is no information available about a free trial of this product.
ZzSnore Review – Final Verdict
If you snore at night and disrupt sleep for both you and your partner finding a sleep aid supplement that can help alleviate this annoying condition can be paramount. Using anti-snoring devices may not be the best option for you and for some may be no option at all due to medical issues or dental issues.
ZzSnore may help provide a nonintrusive solution that can improve your quality of sleep and even help you to breath better throughout the night. The active ingredients are designed to lubricate the throat without the use of drugs or other over the counter medications that can have side-effects from long term use.
Although individual results will vary amongst users those that had positive results reported that these results were noticeable within the first few weeks of use and some as quickly as within the first days of use.
If you have been told you snore, you may want to try using ZzSnore for yourself before you wind up sleeping alone.
There are many people who may have a hard time falling or staying asleep. Consequently, they wake up exhausted and irritable. Effective, natural sleep aids can help return to a normal sleep schedule resulting in improve overall health, mood, and well-being.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective all natural sleep aid formulations on the market today, in our opinion.