Overview of Sleep ‘n Restore
Sleep ‘n Restore is a natural sleep aid supplement that is primarily designed to promote a more restful and deeper sleep. Aside from the sleep hormone melatonin and relaxing herbs, it also contains antioxidants that help protect cells in the body from oxidative damage. This helps restore and recharge the body while the user sleeps. It is from Natrol which is not a very popular supplement company. One pack with 20 tablets is being sold online for $7.89.
- Melatonin – This is the sleep hormone naturally produced by the body. It is popularly used as a sleep aid supplement to treat jet lag or other sleep problems. It works by helping control the sleep pattern of the user. There are several studies proving its effectiveness.
- Valerian – This is a plant used in traditional medicine to treat anxiety and help relax the user. It is an excellent natural sedative that offers antispasmodic action by relaxing the muscles.
- Vitamin E – It is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells in the body from free radical damage. It also offers many benefits including for skin health.
- Grape Seed Extract – This powerful antioxidant can be used to improve sleep while offering a number of health benefits from improving cardiovascular heath to preventing cancer.
- Calcium – This is an important mineral for sleep. Studies have found that calcium-rich snacks before bedtime can improve sleep quality.
- L-glutamine – This amino acid is useful in treating anxiety and sleep problems related to stress. It also helps with muscle recovery.
How Does Sleep ‘n Restore Work?
Sleep ‘n Restore contains active ingredients that help improve sleep quality. It contains melatonin, the sleep hormone that regulates the body’s sleep-wake cycle. The supplement also provides the body with important nutrients and an amino acid that helps relax the mind and body for improved sleep quality.
- The product is all-natural and doesn’t contain potentially harmful chemicals.
- It contains melatonin which is proven to help regulate a person’s sleep cycle.
- The product has not undergone clinical testing so there is no evidence that it is effective or safe.
- There is no money back guarantee which is commonly offered by the best products.
- Users say it causes bad breath and the tablets smell very bad.
Recommended Dose of Sleep ‘n Restore
Take one tablet before bedtime. Another tablet may be taken if one doesn’t work.
If you have any medical condition, are pregnant nursing or are under medication, check with your healthcare professional before use. This product is only for healthy adults.
Is It a Reliable Sleep Supplement?
The main problem is the lack of clinical proof that Sleep ‘n Restore is effective and safe. There are mixed reviews and feedback but many say it isn’t very effective, especially for serious sleep problems like insomnia. Overall, it is not a very reliable sleep supplement.
Alternatives to Sleep N Restore
After thoroughly reviewing Sleep ‘n Restore sleep aid, it is not a very good product, especially because of countless reviews saying it doesn’t work or only offers minor results. Also, the product has not undergone clinical testing for effectiveness or safety. It contains some good ingredients for improving sleep quality but the combination doesn’t work. There are many better options on the market. Look for those backed by clinical studies for effectiveness and safety.
There are many people who may have a hard time falling or staying asleep. Consequently, they wake up exhausted and irritable. Effective, natural sleep aids can help return to a normal sleep schedule resulting in improve overall health, mood, and well-being.
Below you'll find some of the most effective all natural sleep aid formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned natural sleep aids, sleep support supplements and anti-snoring mouthpiece based on the available research: