What is RESTMORE?
RESTMORE is dietary supplement that claims to be a “powerful sleep formula”.
It consists of natural ingredients like vitamins, minerals, and herbs that work together to induce deep, restful sleep faster and easier.
It is a non-narcotic formula that calms the mind and body, leading to deep restful sleep.
According to its manufacturers, this product offers a safer solution to your sleep problems, as it does not cause the user to feel drowsy or foggy-headed the next morning.
Who is the Manufacturer of RESTMORE Sleep Aid?
RESTMORE Sleep Aid is made for and distributed by a Florida-based company called 911Media.
Unfortunately, there is no official website for this company, although their products are widely popular and distributed in many online third-party retailers.
How Does RESTMORE Work?
RESTMORE Sleep Aid works by relaxing the mind and body to help you fall and stay asleep.
Unlike other sleep supplements, this one is said to work with the body’s natural processes to ensure that you get at truly restful and uninterrupted sleep.
Its vitamin content has the added benefit of keeping the brain and the entire body healthy and functioning optimally.
RESTMORE Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
RESTMORE Sleep Aid is composed of an assortment of vitamins and minerals combined with the manufacturer’s proprietary blend of herbs. These include:
- L-Tryptophan – An amino acid that gets converted to tryptophan, which is needed for the production of melatonin.
- Melatonin – Synthesized and released by the pineal gland in the brain, it is responsible for regulating the sleep-wake cycle; it is commonly added in many sleep supplements today, due to its effectiveness in treating insomnia and promoting long-term improvement of sleep quality.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) – It regulates the production of tryptophan.
- Calcium Citrate – Induces the brain to synthesize the melatonin from tryptophan.
- Magnesium Citrate – It was found to improve quality of sleep, especially in older adults.
- Valerian – A plant that has been used for centuries due to its widely popular ability to manage insomnia, although there is no actual evidence for such.
- Chamomile – Also a popular herbal remedy for sleep-related disorders; it is a mild yet effective sleep aid that works by calming both the mind and body.
What are the Advantages of RESTMORE Sleep Aid?
- It is a non-narcotic formula composed of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.
- It is said to work with the body’s own sleep-wake cycle.
- It may promote relaxation and induce deep, uninterrupted sleep.
- It may help combat insomnia and other sleep-related problems.
What are the Disadvantages of RESTMORE Sleep Aid?
- It consists of a lot of key active ingredients, meaning there’s a small amount of each one in every capsule.
- Its results may vary among users and may depend on several factors.
- It does very little in improving sleeping patterns in individuals with severe sleep problems.
- The body can develop tolerance to the product, rendering it eventually ineffective.
Alternatives to RESTMORE Sleep Aid:
How Should You Take RESTMORE?
Two capsules of RESTMORE Sleep Aid must be taken daily, ideally about 30 minutes before bedtime. Take each capsule with a full glass of water. You may also use the supplement as directed by your health professional.
How Much Does RESTMORE Cost?
RESTMORE Sleep Aid can be purchased in bottles of 60 capsules. Price vary among retailers, but the common figure is $29.99. This price may or may not include the shipping fee.
What is RESTMORE’s Return Policy?
The third party retailers that carry RESTMORE Sleep Aid has a return policy for unsatisfied customers. The refund offer is valid for 30-60 days depending on where you purchase it.
Does RESTMORE Offer a Free Trial?
There is no mention of any free trial offer for RESTMORE Sleep Aid.
RESTMORE Review – Final Verdict
Choosing the best sleep aid to combat your sleep deprivation problems can be a hard task.
There are many brands out there that are totally ineffective, yet their tricky advertisement tactics make you believe that they can help. As a consumer, it is important for you to know what to look for in order to find an effective and reliable supplement.
RESTMORE Sleep Aid is among the most popular brands of sleep aid supplements today, and there are a good number of users who believe that it actually delivers.
Even so, always remember that although there are reviews saying that the product works, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it will work for you as well.
Moreover, the supplement is loaded with numerous key ingredients with proven sleep benefits.
However, the extensive list of ingredients may also be product’s downside, as too many of them could result in undesirable interactions and reduced amounts of each ingredient per serving.
Overall, RESTMORE Sleep Aid may be included in your list of options when it comes to sleep aids, but it is definitely not the best one.
We believe that you should also explore other options apart from a supplement like Inspire Sleep Apnea Therapy. Also, you may take help from your trusted sleep specialist.
There are many people who may have a hard time falling or staying asleep. Consequently, they wake up exhausted and irritable. Effective, natural sleep aids can help return to a normal sleep schedule resulting in improve overall health, mood, and well-being.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective all natural sleep aid formulations on the market today, in our opinion.