What is Natra Sleep?
Natra Sleep is a dietary supplement primarily designed to promote restful sleep.
It contains a combination of herbal extracts and a natural substance that helps relax the mind and body helping the user fall and stay asleep.
Table of Contents [Show]
It is from the GNC Herbal Plus brand which is a known natural supplement brand from the popular supplement retailer.
How Does Natra SleepWork?
Natra Sleep primarily works by relaxing the mind which allows the user to fall asleep easily. It also contains active ingredients that relax the body.
The formula contains natural sedatives that work on the neurotransmitters of the brain making it easier to fall asleep.
The sleep aid supplement also contains ingredients that help prevent sleep interruptions for optimal rejuvenation during sleep.
Natra Sleep Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Passion Flower – This is useful for people who frequently wake up throughout the night. It helps the person relax and calms both the mind and body making it easier to fall asleep. This is one of the most popular herbal ingredients in sleep supplements today.
- Chamomile – This is one of the most popular herbs for reducing anxiety and simply relaxing. It targets anxiety and over-excitement making it easier to fall asleep. It is mostly useful for people who suffer from anxiety when they are trying to go to sleep.
- Valerian – This is especially useful for a racing and worried mind. It is a natural sedative that doesn’t have a groggy side effect unlike sleep medication. The problem is that the body gets used to it so you may need to stop intake after three weeks.
- Lemon Balm – It has been used for centuries to help people fall asleep. It is also a popular anti-anxiety herb. Nowadays, it is commonly mixed with other relaxing herbs to promote restful sleep and help treat sleep problems like insomnia and interrupted sleep. It is a mild sedative that has been shown to have a very low risk of side effect.
- Suntheanine L-theanine – L-theanine(Suntheanine) is known to promote relaxation without causing drowsiness. It works on the neurotransmitters of the brain triggering relaxation which makes it easier to fall asleep while at the same time preventing sleep interruptions.
What are the Advantages of Natra Sleep?
- It is an all-natural formulation.
- Some of the active ingredients have been shown to promote restful sleep.
- No sugar, artificial colour/flavour, sodium, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy and yeast.
- Non-habit forming
What are the Disadvantages of Natra Sleep?
- There are many feedbacks from users saying it isn’t very effective or doesn’t work.
- It is expensive compared to very similar formulations from other sleep aid brands.
Alternatives to Natra Sleep
You May Also Like – MelaLuna Sleep Aid
Does It Improve Restful Sleep and Relaxation?
There are mixed feedbacks from people who have tried it but most say it isn’t very effective in promoting restful sleep especially when the user has insomnia.
On the other hand, many users say it helps them relax. Effectiveness depends on a case-to-case basis.
How Should You Take Natra Sleep?
As a dietary supplement, take 2 to 4 capsules about one hour before bedtime.
How Much is Natra Sleep?
One bottle which contains 100 capsules is being sold on the GNC website for $15.99.
Natra Sleep Review – Final Verdict
Overall, Natra Sleep is an average sleep supplement. The formulation is ordinary and there are many similar products on the market at a lower price.
The main problem is that the product doesn’t work for everyone according to feedback. Also, there is no money-back guarantee unlike the best natural sleep aid supplements on the market.
It is worth trying but there are many better alternatives on the market that are substantially proven to be effective.
There are many people who may have a hard time falling or staying asleep. Consequently, they wake up exhausted and irritable. Effective, natural sleep aids can help return to a normal sleep schedule resulting in improve overall health, mood, and well-being.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective all natural sleep aid formulations on the market today, in our opinion.