What is Dr. Bergs Sleep Aid?
A drug-free alternative to help you get a better night’s sleep. This is not another sleep aid containing Melatonin to help you fall asleep faster.
This is an all-natural hormone and drug-free alternative to help reduce stress and allow your body to get a deep sound sleep, naturally.
Without the ingredients that can leave you feeling groggy and still half asleep the following morning, this is not a sleeping pill but rather a support supplement to help you sleep better.
Table of Contents [Show]
Bergs Sleep Aid isn’t looking to be just another supplement it’s looking to help provide you with an alternative to all of the other products and help you get your best sleep possible.
Who Manufacturers Dr. Bergs Sleep Aid?
Dr. Berg’s products are manufactured under a private label for distribution under the Dr. Bergs supplements logo.
The actual manufacturer of the products is not provided on any of the sites related to Dr. Berg or his retail line of products.
The package label states that the products are made in the U.S.A and are developed and distributed by Dr. Eric Berg DC.
There is contact information provided on multiple websites that refer to his health and wellness clinic, and his products are available through multiple online retailers.
And Dr. Berg has an online presence that includes a YouTube channel.
How Does Dr. Bergs Sleep Aid work?
Dr.Bergs Sleep Aid has no hormones or drugs in the product formula and is not looked upon as being a sleeping pill that will put you chemically or hormonally to sleep, rather a natural calming formula that may help you to fall asleep naturally.
The formula uses no ingredients that are known to leave you feeling groggy or still half asleep in the morning.
This sleep aid supplement focuses more on reducing your stress and thus encouraging a natural deep sleep that may leave you feeling refreshed in the morning.
Dr. Bergs Sleep Aid ingredients -Are They Safe And Effective?
You can see why these ingredients have been selected to provide sleep support and overall well- being when combined in this formula.
- Vitamin C – Is used in sleep supplements for its ability to improve stress tolerances
- Niacin – Has been shown to help with 
- Calcium – May promote the absorption of tryptophan and help promote better sleep
- Magnesium – A high diet in magnesium may help with restful sleep and reducing stress
- Foti Root Extract – May help with insomnia and has been used throughout history in traditional medicines in the treatment of many ailments including insomnia
- L-theanine – Is used in sleep supplements for its relaxing properties to help one unwind before bed
- Tryptophan – Is associated with the body’s use of serotonin and may help to provide sleep and other stress relief
- N-Acytel-L carnitine – Is an amino acid that can help with depression and other brain-related ailments
- DMAE – Is thought to help elevate mood and may help with other brain-related ailments
- GABA – It is well established that activation of GABA in the brain helps with sleep
- Rehmannia root – Has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to combat adrenal fatigue
- L-Glutamine – An amino acid that can help to regulate sleep and combat insomnia
- Choline – Is vital to every living cell in the body and responsible for an important neurotransmitter for mood and muscle control
What are the Advantages of Dr. Bergs Sleep Aid?
- You may sleep more soundly at night when you take this sleep aid.
- When taking this supplement, you may wake up feeling refreshed.
- There are no hormones in this sleep aid.
- This supplement doesn’t use ingredients that can leave you feeling hung over in the morning.
- This is a vegan-friendly supplement.
What are the Disadvantages of Dr. Bergs Sleep Aid?
- Some of the ingredients may interact with some prescription medications.
- Niacin may cause unwanted flushing of the skin in persons sensitive to this vitamin.
- This product doesn’t contain the active ingredients used in many other products that provide a drowsy feeling to help you fall asleep faster.
How Should I take Dr. Bergs Sleep Aid?
It is advised to always follow the directions on supplement labels for dosage information. This product recommends that you take one capsule at night before bed.
How Much does Dr. Bergs Sleep Aid Cost?
One bottle retail for $23.64 plus shipping, and at this time you can take advantage of a first-time buyer coupon for 10% off. The manufacturer also offers a subscription price of $19.42 per month so you will never be without your sleep aid.
What is Dr. Bergs Sleep Aid Return Policy?
The manufacturer offers a 30-day return policy, and there is no need to send the product back to get the refund.
Does Dr. Bergs Sleep Aid offer a Free Trial?
No, at this time the manufacturer is not offering any type of free trial on this product.
What are some alternatives to Dr. Bergs Sleep Aid?
Dr. Bergs Sleep Aid Review – Final Verdict?
Dr. Bergs Sleep Aid has made some amazing claims that it can reduce your stress enough to allow you to fall into a deep, restful sleep, naturally.
While many of the ingredients are to help support stress levels, you may find that you still have trouble falling asleep possibly due to other factors other than stress.
While some may have remarkable results with this product others may find that without certain hormones included in the formula that they are not able to fall asleep or stay asleep all night.
Check with your health care provider before you start any supplement if you take prescription medications.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Dr. Berg's Sleep Aid?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Dr. Berg's Sleep Aid!
Many people have a hard time falling or staying asleep, waking up exhausted and irritable. Effective natural sleep aids can help you return to a normal sleep schedule resulting in an improvement in your overall health, mood, and well-being.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective all natural sleep aid formulations on the market today, in our opinion.