Some of those tutorials go badly due to inexperience, but they’re hilarious to watch.
Facial masks are not just a trend, but a valuable addition to your skincare routine. They have been used for centuries and you’re, definitely, missing out if they aren’t part of your skincare regimen.
In this post, we focus on benefits of face masks and the best-rated products on the market.
If you love facial masks or want to try them for the very first time you came to the right place. Let’s start!
Top-Rated Facial Masks of 2022
Now you know how to find a perfect facial mask every time. We have evaluated a multitude of face masks. Some of them were amazing, but there were also those that didn’t do absolutely anything. In the text below we present five facial masks with the highest rates.
#1. ChinUp Mask
ChinUp Mask is a product that was specifically created to lift up your chin and decrease the sagginess. The mask was created by a brand called UpYours, an interesting name you have to admit that. The philosophy of this brand is to create products that truly work and the idea behind their inventions is based on the fact that consumers are not only looking for results, but they are also demanding them.
People are sick and tired of getting swamped by all sorts of products including facial masks that don’t work. As a result, many women turn to plastic surgery thinking it would be impossible for them to find something effective. The company is creating a shift in the beauty industry with real product innovation and instant results that are also affordable at the same time.
ChinUp Mask is the top-rated product for a good reason. It is not a regular face mask, but a revolutionary new beauty treatment that improves the appearance of a double chin by over 2cm. The mask lifts and firms around the face area to give a more youthful and contoured jawline.
ChinUp Mask is a popular skincare tool used by celebrities and it is also praised by the media. The product is made with the intention to lift up your neck without having to undergo surgery and pay a fortune to make it happen. Instead of going under the knife, you can simply apply a mask and keep it on for 30 minutes.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The ChinUp Mask contains natural and powerful ingredients that include vitamin E to provide antioxidant effects, coenzyme Q10 to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin, and Corum 9235 to promote fat loss in the chin area.
Not only do you get a facial mask, but a kit too. The kit contains face mask, reusable slimming band, and a tape measure. The process is easy; start by measuring your chin, apply a mask, then secure it with a slimming band for 30 minutes. That’s it.
- Popular mask
- Natural formula
- Comes with a tape measure and slimming band
- Money back guarantee
- Helps get rid of a double chin without surgery
- Easy to use
- Not found in retail stores
- Roles of ingredients are not explained
The product is available on the official website exclusively. Read the detailed ChinUp Mask review here.
Indian Healing Clay is a facial mask that relies on tradition and history. Makers of this mask, the Aztec Secret, were inspired by clays and the fact they have been used for centuries in beauty rituals of many cultures. This particular product uses bentonite clay from Death Valley, California. There, the clay is sun-dried for about six months in temperatures that tend to reach 134°F.
The Indian Healing Clay mask successfully eliminates all the impurities that get stuck in your pores and clog them. These impurities may include makeup residue, dirt, sweat, debris, pollution, and all sorts of things. Not only can you use the mask for a relaxing facial, but you can also use it as a trusted ally in your fight against acne. At the same time, the product can serve other purposes such as foot soaks, clay baths, body wraps, just to name a few.
The mask works by expelling toxins that would cause inflammation, redness, irritation, and other unwanted effects. It is also important to mention that bentonite clay is nutritious and contains calcium, silica, magnesium, iron, sodium, and others.
The product is sold exclusively on the official website. Read the detailed Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay review here.
How Does a Face Mask Help Your Skin?
It’s a common belief that face masks are just creamier cleansers, but they are more than that. These products can help your skin in many ways, primarily by helping you relax and alleviate stress. Daily stresses at work and home take their toll on your skin and make it dull, lifeless, and aged.
It’s needless to mention we deal with all sorts of skin issues and face masks allow you to eliminate them successfully. Face masks also supply your skin with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other important nutrients your skin needs. These products give your skin an opportunity to get much-needed rest and relaxation and make it strong enough to withstand environmental influences on a daily basis.
Why Do We Use Face Masks?
Reasons you should use face masks are numerous. For example:
- Not only does your skin get some rest, but so do you
- Improved absorption of other products
- Even complexion
- Skin glow
- Manage skin problems
- Younger appearance
- Hydrate your skin
- Deep cleansing
- You can get much-needed me-time
- Get rid of all impurities that accumulate into your skin on a daily basis
How Often to Use a Face Mask?
While face masks should be incorporated into your regular skincare regimen, it is important to learn how often you can use them. Generally speaking, you should deep cleanse your face with a mask once or twice a week. If a product has a more potent and harsh formula then once is enough.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Some dermatologists claim you can use face masks daily if they are gentle or hydrating enough. However, to be on the safe side, you should aim for twice a week or consult your dermatologist to see whether you can use some product every day.
How to Choose the Best Face Mask?
Buying a facial mask isn’t just about grabbing the first product you see on the drugstore shelf or ordering the first item that pops up in your Google search. If you want the product to work, you need to put some thought into it. Most women (and even some men) repeat a common mistake by assuming that all face masks are equal, but that is not the case.
Different brands have different products and you cannot expect the same results. Before you scroll down to see the top-rated facial masks on the market this year, here are some factors to consider when choosing the right product:
- Skin type – The golden rule of skin care is to always take your skin type into consideration when buying products for your face. A facial mask made specifically for oily skin won’t be of huge help for someone who’s dealing with dry skin. Brands always specify the skin type that can benefit from their facial mask, you just need to read the label. Also, some facial masks are formulated for all skin types so you can always opt for them if you’re finding it difficult to find the product made for your skin precisely
- Ingredients – The choice of a formula varies from one brand to another. In order to get the best facial mask for your skin, it’s more practical to opt for products that rely on natural ingredients. Why? Natural ingredients deliver vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other healthy compounds your skin needs to function properly and remain youthful. At the same time, the natural formula minimizes the risk of side effects such as redness and irritation
- Brand – The importance of a brand is largely underestimated. We’re not talking about the popularity of the brand, but its reliability. Prior to making a purchase, do a little research to make sure that the brand isn’t involved in some scandal, complaints regarding the safety and efficacy of their products, and other types of negative reactions. The unreliable brand will rarely provide reliable products and positive results
- Effects – Plan your facial mask purchase around the effects you want to see on your face. For example, if you want to get facelift-like results, then go for a face mask that makes it happen. If you want to tackle hyperpigmentation or acne, then opt for facial masks that are formulated to deliver those results. Read the label and product description thoroughly before buying a product
- User experiences – Reading reviews posted by other users is a great way to determine whether a facial mask works or not. Positive reviews indicate the product is safe and effective while negative reviews indicate you should be careful when buying the mask. Go beyond user testimonials on official websites, use the perks of the internet to find out what people wrote about a product on their blogs and social media profiles.
At this point, you’re probably thinking about including face masks into your regular skincare routine. Or if you’ve already been using facial masks, this post inspired you to try products from this list just to test them out.
All face masks from this article can provide a plethora of benefits and help you appear youthful without damaging your skin. Now, you just need to opt for the one (or more) that matches your needs the most. Do your friends also like face masks? Then why don’t you share this article to help them find a perfect product for their skin?
Feature image: Shutterstock.com
In-Post Image: Shutterstock.com
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."