Understanding Radiant Skin
Everyone loves a glowing and a smooth skin. It makes you feel happier, healthier and act in a confident manner. A radiant skin also radiates a healthy state of your entire body. Not only does your face matter when it comes to a radiant skin but the look of a healthy skin in every other body part brings a feeling of comfort and self-appreciation. Getting and maintaining a radiant skin is something that takes time and commitment. To achieve this, here are some radiant skin treatments:
Radiant Skin Treatment
- Laser Hair Reduction*: It involves the removal of unwanted hair using an intense pulsating beam of light. The intense laser beams destroys the follicle of the hair and thus it can not grow again. This process is usually recommendable for individuals with a light skin and dark hair. A single hair reduction* treatment may not remove* all the hairs permanently. You might have to attend subsequent sessions for laser treatments and maintenance in the future.
- Wrinkle Treatments: You can’t have a radiant skin with creases and crinkles. Wrinkle treatments involve medications, surgical processes, laser treatments, and implants among others. These treatments aim at reducing* wrinkles appearance which comes with old age. Certain lifestyle factors can increase* the risks of getting wrinkles including frowning and sudden weight loss*.
- Botox: This represent Botulinum Toxin Type A. It refers to injections of certain chemicals in small quantities to numb the muscles responsible for contraction in specific body parts. BOTOX® leads to flattening of the skin as well as makes it tighter. This is often used in the treatment of a wrinkled skin. The effect of this treatment method lasts for up to four months. You may be required to go for future treatments for the maintenance of a smooth and tight skin.
- Spider Vein Treatment: This approach is used in treating small clusters of red, purple, or blue veins which normally appear on the thighs, ankles, and calves. The spider vein become apparent among girls once they reach the age of between 20 and 30. This is a surgical process carried out by a plastic surgeon. It is a safe and effective treatment option for spider veins.
- Dermal Fillers: These are used to treat* wrinkles and depressions that usually appear on the skin. They consist of injections to plump* up the skin giving it a smooth appearance. They can be carried out on smile line, nasolabial folds, lips, or lipstick line. The effects of these injections last for up to a year when they have to be repeated.
- Acne Treatments: Most acne treatments aim at reducing* oil production, promote cell growth and replacement, overcome bacterial infections, and reduce* inflammation. Common treatment options are OTC drugs, prescribed topical drugs, antibiotics, isotretinoin, oral contraceptives, laser treatment, among others.
- Restylane Dermal Fillers: This is the trade name for a number of injections with different formulations used in filling dermal tissues of the skin. They contain hyaluronic acid that is not sourced from animals. This process has been approved by the FDA. These fillers are suitable for wrinkles around the neck plus nose and mouth lines.
- Scar Treatments: They are aimed at reducing* or completely removing* scars that arise from acne, injury or any other skin infections. Although it is difficult to treat* a scar, these treatments are meant to reduce* their appearance. Some scars that can be hidden under your clothes are not embarrassing, but when on your face or anywhere visible these treatments are quite necessary.
- Facial Treatments: These involve a number of procedures including steaming, exfoliation, facial masks, massage peels, extractions, and use of creams and lotions. They can be conducted in salons but you can find them in spa treatment institutions. They ensure general skin health or specific skin conditions.
- Stretch Mark Treatments: These are mostly done with lasers, skin moisturizers, Retin-A, glycolic acid, Vitamin E oils or through surgical processes. Stretch marks usually occur due to sudden changes in body size including during and after pregnancy or sudden weight gain.
- Pigmentation Treatments: There are several factors that can lead to hyperpigmentation including exposure to the sun, genetics, infection, or use of some beauty products. It is advisable to consult a dermatologist to assess the nature of the pigmentation. Treatment options include daily use of sunscreens, brightening creams and lotions, Diamond polishing, Vitamin C serum oxy-jetting and beauty light oxygen therapy among others.
- Acupuncture Treatments: They can be used to treat* a number of skin problems including saggy neck, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, scars etc. This process involves perforation with fine needles on specific body parts by an acupuncturist.
- Massage Therapy: This process may involve the use of specifically made creams, lotions or oils that contain essential nutrients for making the skin radiant. Pressure is applied while massaging and it can be used in the treatment of creases, lines, double chin, wrinkles, saggy skin, and hyperpigmentation among others.
- Plastic Surgery Consultation: With this method, you will need to visit a plastic surgeon to assess the kind of your skin and rule out if you qualify for a cosmetic surgery. It is a costly process and it requires maintenance practices for sustained results. The process may inflict some permanent scars depending on the point of surgery and your skin type.
- Skin Brighteners: It’s one of the most efficient methods for achieving and maintaining a radiant skin. Skin brightener contains essential nutrients that nourish and gives you a smooth and supple skin. Within a few months of regular use, your skin will start to improve* while wrinkles, freckles, lines, creases, dark spots, and hyperpigmentation will gradually diminish*.
Difference between Other Treatments and Skin Brightener Treatment
Whereas other skin enhancement methods come with a lot of cautions, expenses and drawbacks, skin brighteners contain natural ingredients that your skin requires to remain radiant and attractive. In reference to Dr Doris Day interview with the CNN on April 25, 2013, skin brighteners from reputable pharmaceutical stores are usually tested on skin and undergo quality control* check. They are therefore an effective method for maintaining a radiant skin.
Your outlook matters to the ones around you. If you want to look appealing and attractive to them, your skin should be given a priority. Don’t get lured in to spending too much on skin improvement procedures whereas you can attain a radiant skin from the use of pocket friendly skin brighteners. Won’t you be proud if everyone asks you now and then, “How did you get that beautiful skin?”