Gorgeous complexion is something that every woman wants; they are ready to try everything and jump through every hoop to get the desired complexion. Seeing this as an opportunity many brands started to engineer different products that help women get fair and clean complexion; however these products at times contains elements or chemicals that can really damage your skin. So what is the solution then? It’s simple, natural products for skin care.
Natural skin care products are made from natural and organic certified ingredients that may include roots, herbs, flowers and naturally occurring oils. These products do not contain synthetic chemicals like PABA, phthalates, propylene glycol, paraffin, mineral oil, petrolatum, DEA, parabens and some animal ingredients and are produced in such a way as to retain the natural essence of the ingredients.
According to research, on average, a woman uses almost 200 chemicals on her skin on a daily basis in the form of lotions, hair care products and cosmetics. When using natural skin care products, these harmful chemicals are avoided and replaced with natural ingredients which benefit your body more. These products do not have the kind of side effects that chemical enhanced* skin care products may cause, and they work in sync with the natural chemistry of your body to make your skin glow and your complexion to light up.
A lot of people who use natural skin care products, especially those that enhance* the complexion, concoct their own products usually natural ingredients and natural skin care recipes. In fact, nowadays, many of the spas and wellness centres focus on natural skin care products because of their numerous benefits and to satisfy their many customers.
Once you make the switch to natural skin care products, you’ll never turn back. Firstly, a lot of the natural ingredients used in skin care products can penetrate into the skin so any action on your skin starts from the inside-out. In addition, a large number of these natural ingredients contain vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants which help restore and regenerate the skin right down to its innermost layer and may even prevent acne, giving your complexion that much wanted glow. Furthermore, natural skin products are formulated to make you and your skin look and feel good without damaging your skin or the environment.
- Environment Friendly: Chemically produced skin care products release more chemicals in the water and air, whereas naturally produced products release a minimum amount of chemicals in the environment.
- Irritation Free: Skin care products with lots of chemicals may irritate the skin or cause skin redness and even severe allergic reactions. With natural products, you can avoid these problems because the natural products work in harmony with your skin making your complexion glow and take on a natural shine.
- Anti-Inflammation: Some of the ingredients used in natural skin care products have anti-inflammatory properties. This can soothe inflammation or irritation of the skin, especially in skin conditions like acne. Another aspect of these natural ingredients is that they may be applied externally and internally helping the area to heal outside and inside.
- Paraben Free: Parabens are synthetic chemicals that copy the function of natural hormones which may change your endocrine system’s functions causing hormone problems. With natural skin care products that utilize natural preservatives including grape fruit extract, your body and skin both remain healthy.
Some of the most commonly used natural ingredients used in natural skin care products are:
Aloe vera,Cucumber,Oatmeal,Pomegranate, Shea Butter, Willow bark, Beeswax, Hempseed, Almond, Acai berry, Clary sage, Buttermilk, Coconut, Cranberry, Jojoba, Mango, Lemon, Lavender, Orange, Peppermint, Honey, Royal Jelly, Rice, Chamomile, Primrose extract, Collagen, Sunflower oil and Olive oil
All of the above ingredients have different properties and are used for separate reasons which include
- diminishing* wrinkles and acne
- reducing* stretch marks
- providing moisture and essential minerals
- protecting from the sun, and
- removing* dead skin
How to Buy?
Before you buy the natural skin care product you want to enhance* your complexion and make your skin glow, it is important to do the necessary research to ensure you select the safest, most natural and effective product in the market. You will also find that all good natural skin care products are not necessarily expensive or out of your pockets reach. Some of them may be expensive because, naturally, they are formulated with the best quality natural ingredients in the market, but that does not mean that you have to empty all your pockets, and it is definitely a good investment and much better than a chemically enhanced* skin care product.
Natural or organic skin care products are available in specialized organic or herbal stores; there are many nowadays in the market. Another good option is to shop online where you can not only find a wide range of these products, you can also research information on them so you know you are buying the best possible product at reasonable prices.
Some things to remember when buying natural skin care products for a gorgeous complexion:
- Organic: Any skin care products that contain organic ingredients have to cater to the strictest of federal regulations. These products must not include any GMOs, antibiotics, pesticides, toxins and artificial growth hormones.
- Natural: The ingredients in “natural” skin care products come from nature itself. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines are not as strict though and these products may also include some inorganic ingredients along with the natural ones.
- All natural: There are no “man-made” ingredients in all natural skin care products; just pure natural ingredients.
The Bottom Line
Natural skin care products heal, regenerate and restore your skin from the inside to the outside. This helps acne, wrinkles and fine lines to diminish* making the skin tighter and firmer giving the skin a fresh glow and your complexion a lift. Another important aspect of natural skin care products is that not only do they produce the same (or rather, better) results as chemically enhanced* skin care products, they give your skin a younger look and feel.