Epibright Skin Brightening Cream is a skin bleaching cream that works in a few weeks to lighten dark spots and skin that is discolored.
It is made by a company in Newport Beach, California called Sisquoc Healthcare, Inc.
Epibright Skin Brightening Cream is found on their own website and can be bought for $39.95 for a one month supply (lasts two months for smaller areas), $79.90 for a three month supply, and $119.85 for a five-month supply.
Shipping is $6.95 extra or $15.95 for expedited two day shipping. Each bottle is 1.5 ounces.
- Kojic Acid. A skin-lightening agent that works for hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- Alpha-Arbutin. Helps to lessen tyrosinase which is what creates melanin in our skin, which makes it darker – like when you get a tan.
You May Also Want To Read – Revitol Rosacea Cream Reviews
How Does It Work?
Epibright Skin Brightening Cream uses the two main components to lighten the skin like a skin bleach.
The Kolic Acid and Alpha-Arbutin helps to decrease tyrosinase, which makes the melanin in our skin and works for age spots as well as hyperpigmentation.
- Uses specific ingredients to lighten the skin
- Has a real website and does not use auto pay
- Price point is comparable to products of this nature
- Customer reviews are positive
- Price discount when you buy multiple months of the product
- Has natural ingredients
- For those on a budget, this may be a little expensive
- Does not offer free shipping, which is at least $6.95 each time
- Must use sunblock when using this product
Directions for Use
Apply to areas that you want to lighten and let it dry before applying makeup.
Always use SPF 15 when using the product. Takes up to two weeks for noticeable changes in skin.
Always use SPF 15 when using this product and if you do have skin irritation or notice a blue tinge, stop the use of the product and contact the manufacturer. They do have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
This is a product that we can recommend. It takes care of a specific problem with the skin and uses natural ingredients to fix that problem.
They do not use the auto-ship program and have an informative site with all of the facts on the product and how it works. The price is not too high either when it comes to this type of skin cream and it is comparable to similar products of the same nature.
They also offer a discount if you buy more than one bottle and it gets cheaper the more you buy at the same time.
The only negative is that it does not offer free shipping and the shipping is almost a quarter of the price at minimum. Overall, we can recommend this one due to the other reasons mentioned.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.