Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector Overview
Decleor Aroma White Brightening Spot Corrector is an intensive, on-the-spot skincare treatment that lightens marks caused by skin pigmentation. It is a light-weighted, ultra-active formula that is infused with the White-Bright Complex that inhibits the process of skin pigmentation. It is effective in correcting the skin irregularities caused by pigmentation and in preventing the dark spots formation. It visibly reduces pigmentation irregularities and evens out your overall skin complexion. It effective reduces pigment imperfections and improves your complexion by rendering it lighter and perfectly radiant.
This formula contains the following ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Water (aqua), Polyethylene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Camomile (0.05%), Dimethicone, 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Essential Oil Of Roman, Tamarix Chinensis leaf / Flower extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root extract, Fruit Acid Concentrate (1%),Saxifraga Sarmentosa extract, Essential Wax Of Acacia (0.5%), Sodium Citrate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, citric acid, Papaya Extract (4%), alcohol, White-Bright Complex (4%), Tetrasodium Edta, Laureth-7, Vitamin C Derivative (2%), Fragrance (parfum), Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate and Methylparaben.
How does Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector Work?
It is a total beauty treatment plan incorporates a synergy of Saxifrage, Peony and Tamarix extracts with the White Focus brightening plant complex. It is enriched with a natural antioxidant, vitamin C that effectively controls the skin’s pigmentation process by inhibiting the tyrosinase enzyme production and by lightening the melanin. Saxifrage blocks the harmful effect of UV rays and protects the elastic fibers of your skin.
Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector – Pros
- This formula is enriched with chamomile oil
- It works in women of all skin types
- It targets dark pigmentation, brightens your skin and makes your complexion even looking.
- It is a gentle formula enriched with botanical extracts that improves your overall skin texture and causes no irritation
- It contains White-Focus Complex that is combined with saxifrage, peony, and tamarix extracts that possess anti-free radical and anti-oxidant properties and work by inhibiting melanin production
- It contains Vitamin C that regulates pigmentation, smoothens skin texture, fades away existing dark spots and effectively controls the appearance of further pigmentation marks
- It works well for dry skin types
Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector – Cons
- It is not an ideal choice for oily skin types
- It is enriched with volatile, fragrant botanical oils that can cause mild to moderate skin irritation
- It makes your skin oily and increases acne break down
- Essential oils in this formula can cause skin inflammation, irritation, and phototoxic reactions
- Contains artificial fragrance and five different types of parabens
- It is least likely that this formula reduces hyper pigmentation
The Dos and Don’ts While Taking Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector
- Do apply this product directly on your pigmentation marks twice a day
- Do use this product with Aroma White Brightening Night Cream, Aroma White Brightening C+ Essence and Aroma White Brightening Day Cream SPF 15 to achieve best results
- So not use this product if you develop allergy or hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
While this product is enriched with volatile, wonderfully fragrant plant oils, these very ingredients can produce intoxicating scents and can cause skin inflammation, irritation and phototoxic reactions. It contains vitamin C (ascorbic acid) in relatively low concentrations and is not effective enough in removing dark pigmentation, dark spots and in brightening your skin complexion. Although the fragrance of essential oils can make you feel refreshed or invigorated, however, it has no effect on your skin if you’re looking for an effective skin-care routine. So, you’ll need to keep shopping for the right product that yields better results.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."