City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream Overview
City Lights radiance perfecting cream is a hydrating formula that is designed to restore a luminous and radiant complexion. It contains specialized ingredients such as natural fruit extracts, vitamins, and antioxidants that improve the skin clarity and maintain the overall skin tone. It enhances uneven skin tone, thus providing a perfect looking skin. It is a clinically proven, powerful skin brightener that visibly brightens the skin complexion, contributing to a flawlessly, glowing skin.
The radiance perfecting formula contains the following ingredients: Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Capric / Caprylic Triglyceride, Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Allantoin, Alpha-Arbutin, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Cimifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Citrus unshiu (peel extract), Octadecendioic Acid, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Turnera Aphrodisiaca Extract, and Fragrance (Parfum).
How Does City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream Work?
It contains the most potent and effective ingredients such as Citrus Unshiu, Octadecendioic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, and antioxidants that brighten and improve the skin radiance. It is a high-performance formula that gradually diminishes discoloration, blemishes and sunspots, revealing radiant looking, youthful skin. It works by reducing the melanin production thus effectively improving the skin dullness.
City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream – Pros
- It contains Alpha Arbutin that inhibits the production of melanin, brightens the complexion and dramatically improves the uneven skin tone
- It visibly reduces the blemishes, sun spots by blocking the melanin synthesis in the skin cells
- It is a clinically tested formula that has been proven by the trials that it astonishingly reduced the melanin production by up to by 16.3% in just 2 weeks
- It contains the Citrus Unshiu fruit peel extract that has distinct melanin blocking function, thus improving the skin brightness and overall skin tone
- It contains vitamins and antioxidants, which help to maintain the skin clarity and avoid the recurrence of skin discoloration and uneven skin tone
- It works for all types of skin such as Dry Skin, oily skin, normal, sensitive skin or combination skins
- It improves skin discoloration, dullness, blemishes, sunspots, freckles and uneven skin tone
- It provides noticeable difference in skin radiance and clarity in as little as 14 days
- It provides visible improvement in the appearance of blemishes, sunspots, and discoloration in less than a month
City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream – Cons
- It can cause tingly, uncomfortable sensation on application
- It may not work for all types of skin as claimed by the manufacturers
- It may take longer time to deliver the results
- It may not help to get rid of freckles and sun spots
- It requires long term application to achieve desired effects
- It doesn’t correct sun damage
The Dos and Don’ts While Using City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream
- Do apply this formula in just a pea size at night by massaging it into the skin in circular motion
- Do apply it on trouble spots such as sunspots, marks or discoloration
- Do not tug or pull down on skin while applying this formula
- Do not use it if you develop allergy to any of its active ingredients
While this product brightens your skin and improves your skin tone by inhibiting melanin production; however, it may take a longer time to deliver the best results. It tingles your skin when applied. It may work on sunspots and dark spots by making them less noticeable, but it doesn’t completely clear the freckles and severe dark spots even when applied for a longer period of time. One can look for other skincare products that work effectively and deliver results in a shorter span.
Below, you will find the best skin brightening products money can buy. We were able to rank the top products according to key factors like active ingredients, ability to lighten skin tone, ability to address skin discolorations and safety. Ultimately, we were able to determine the general value of each product and rank them accordingly.