Overview of Brightenex
Brightenex is advertised as a topical cream designed to combat hyperpigmentation or skin discoloration.
This cream has ingredients that are claimed to reverse spotting caused by skin inflammations, sun damage or defects.
Brightenex can also be used as a maintenance cream after undergoing RX treatment.
At the same time, it is important to note that the ingredients are all natural and they contain absolutely no chemicals according to the manufacturer.
Apart from providing you with serious protection and being able to help you reverse the signs of aging, the product isn’t known for any side effects or issues of the kind.
How Does It Rate?
- This skin brightener is manufactured by ZO Skin Health, Inc, a company founded by Dr. Zein Obagi’s.
- He named his company after his name’s abbreviations.
- The company claims to produce high-quality products that are innovative for skincare.
- You can check their official website to get more information about Brightenex and other products developed by Dr. Obagi.
- ZO Skin Health claims that multi-action system of Brightenex help maintains the health of the skin and also combat hyperpigmentation.
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil
- Stachys Officinalis Flower Extract
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- GlycerinSoy Isoflavones
- The product is known for containing ingredients which are well-known and all natural
- It doesn’t seem to have any side effects according to the manufacturer
- The product might be able to improve the condition of your skin
- It might help you prevent the harmful signs of aging
- Not supported by clinical studies.
- Bit expensive product.
- Quantities of each ingredient have not been revealed.
- There are some few side effects caused by this product.
- Purchase only if you have a written prescription from a physician.
How Brightenex Works?
Brightenex is claimed to have ingredients that work to reverse the skin pigments and spots caused by skin inflammation, sun damage, and defects.
These compounds include antioxidants and vitamins A, C, and E, which are designed to suppress the development of melanin, which is responsible for skin coloring.
Brightenex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The Ingredients Include:
Lavandula Angustifolia Oil
– Lavender oil, as it is more commonly known, is going to provide your skin with a great ample appeal. But Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, says the use of Lavender can cause possible allergic reactions or irritation of the skin so the topical use of it should be done with caution .
Stachys Officinalis Flower Extract
– This is also going to enhance the overall condition of your skin.
Apricot Kernel Oil
– This is going to bring quite a lot of nutrients and powerful minerals and vitamins to your skin
– This is the main ingredient which will be responsible for the hydration that the product brings.
— This is also something quite important for the overall performance of the formulation.
– This is going to improve the formula itself and help it perform better for your skin. According to WebMD, there is no reliable clinical research showing that lecithin is effective for skin purpose .
Brightenex Questions and Answers
Q: What are the Side Effects of Brightenex?
A: Some of the side effects of Brightenex include discomfort, peeling, scabbing among other minor side effects.
The product may also cause skin irritation and burning sensation if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
Usually, these side effects go away after some few days. If they persist or get worse, discontinue use immediately and visit your health care provider.
Q: How should you use Brightenex?
A: The cream can be used daily or two times a week or as directed by your healthcare provider. The manufacturer recommends the gradual introduction of the cream into a skin care product to prevent dryness.
Q: How Long Will It Takes To Show The Result?
A: Results will start to show up after three to seven days of use.However, some users will experience delayed results.
Q: Where to Buy and At What Price?
A: This prescribed skincare product can be purchased from local distributors across the world. The official website has a list of international distributors. The product cost $300.00 on retailer sites.
Q: Does It Interact With Other Skincare Products?
A: The manufacturer has not mentioned whether Brightenex interacts with other medication. It is one of the shortcomings of this product. You should, therefore, consult your healthcare provider or skin care specialist before use.
Q: Who Can Use Brightenex?
A: Brightenex can be used by both men and women of all ages who have healthy skin.
Q: What are some similar products to Brightenex?
Brightenex Review – Final Verdict
As you can see, this is a reliable product which seems to be able to improve your skin condition while helping you to battle the harmful effects of aging. It is also capable of providing additional anti-inflammatory properties which are definitely rather convenient.
The product is one that doesn’t seem to have any side effects. The cream is formulated with safe ingredients that are not only effective but also help moisturize the skin.
This is one of the most important things to consider. However, asking for the professional opinion of a reliable dermatologist might be something that you should keep in mind.
It would undoubtedly guarantee whether or not you should use the product or look for something else. Meanwhile, there are alternative
skin brightening products, so you shouldn’t be too worried. Revitol Skin Brightener is also a skin brightener product currently sell in the market.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging supplements, creams, serums, and moisturizers based on the available research: