Overview of Active White Skin Whitening
Active White is a skin lightening product meant to reduce melanin pigmentation to lighten your skin tone and give skin a brighter glow.
It can also be used to lighten age spots, acne scars, and other hyperpigmentation left by sun exposure or pregnancy.
Active White is the brand behind the manufacture of Active White Skin Whitening.
You can purchase Active White through PayPal on the product’s website or through a number of retailers listed on the site.
On the official site, the capsules can only be bought in four-bottle bulk for $100 plus $20 shipping in the U.S.
How Does It Rate?
- It is manufactured by Four Seasons International (not to be confused with 4 Seasons, who manufacture compressors and other mechanics), but though there is an official website for the product, there seems to be no official website for the manufacturer.
- It aims to enhance the natural beauty while improving the skin tone of the user, therefore, providing a lighter skin tone.
- This brand is one of the most competitive skin care products in the market.
- It provides a variety of extensions which suit your specific skin tone.
- The manufacturers of this supplement claim that it has natural ingredients which exhibit skin whitening and brightening properties.
- Vitamin C
- Grape Seed Extract
- It may help in the prevention of skin oxidation.
- Reduces and regulates the production of skin pigments.
- Helps in improving the texture of the skin.
- It can help in repairing damaged skin cells.
- There are no studies provided to back the company’s claims of effectiveness
- The key ingredient’s effectiveness at skin whitening is widely debated
- The product’s official website is rather amateurish and created through the free version of WordPress
- The manufacturer doesn’t seem to have an official website
- There is no money-back guarantee through the website
- Purchasing from the website must be done through PayPal only
How Does Active White Skin Whitening Work?
The key ingredient in Active White is Glutathione, which has an impressive range of positive uses, one of which is anti-aging.
However, its whitening properties are widely debated.
Some studies show that it does in fact bind to the enzyme that causes melanin production, inhibiting melanin pathways and thereby lightening skin tone.
Active White capsules are taken daily.
Active White Skin Whitening Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– It consists of three amino acids and is found in every cell of the body. It functions as an anti-oxidizing and skin whitening agent as stated in Dermatology Practical & Conceptual. It helps keep the immune system in check for proper functioning .
As an antioxidant, it performs active detoxification in the body. During this process, it binds solvents, toxins, heavy metals, and pesticides.These toxins which might be harmful to the body are then expelled through the bile and urine.
– Enhances an improved absorption of nutrients into the body and Glutathione.
Grape Seed Extract
– This supplement is used in many skin enhancement products because it is a great antioxidant supplement that has been highly recommended.
It helps in fighting free radicals and also protects the skin against damage which might be caused by harmful sun rays, pollution, smoke, or even stress.
Alternatives to Active White Skin Whitening
Active white also comes in soap, salt scrub, and cream form.
There is also a version meant specifically for scar removal.
Active White Skin Whitening Questions and Answers
Q: Are There Side Effects of Active White Skin Whitening?
A: According to the manufacturer, there are no side effects listed.
Q: How do I use Active White Skin Whitening?
A: The official website does not provide any instructions about proper use.
Q: How many capsules come in each bottle?
A: There are 30 capsules in each bottle sold through the website. Other sites have 60 counts listed for purchase.
Q: When should I expect to see results?
A: The website does not provide this information. However, other sites list the length as months or years depending on how dark your skin tone is.
Q: How often should I take Active White capsules?
A: There is no dosage listed on the website, but other sites have stated three capsules a day until results are achieved and then one capsule per day for maintenance. Still, these are not official website instructions.
Q: Where to buy Active White Skin Whitening?
A: The product can be purchased through online retailers.
Active White Skin Whitening Review – Final Verdict
It is very normal for people to desire a fair skin tone because it boosts their self-confidence a great deal making them feel good about themselves.
Active skin whitening is a great product for brightening skin that can help you achieve most of your skin goals because it makes it healthier, whiter, brighter, and also glowing at the same time.
The ingredients are also safe to use and do not cause any damage to the skin. You cannot, however, be so sure if it is applicable to all skin types. There are also no sufficient clinical studies that can back up the manufacturer’s claims. Money back guarantee has also not been provided.
This, therefore, means that it is only appropriate to do more research before purchasing a product so that you can be sure about its effectiveness.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging supplements, creams, serums, and moisturizers based on the available research: