What is Arabica Coffee Scrub?
Arabica Coffee Scrub is billed as an all-in-one skin care product. The claims are kind of all over the place but the label clearly states that it is intended to treat certain skin conditions like cellulite, wrinkles, spider veins and so on.
We are also told that this is a great exfoliating product and that it provides antioxidant defense for the skin so just from the aforementioned claims, we see that Arabica Coffee Scrub can be used by a wide array of people.
Table of Contents [Show]
If you are suffering from acne you may be able to benefit from this product. Even if you are dealing with acne scars, Arabica Coffee Scrub may be of use to you. It can presumably be used all over the body including the face.
There are a lot of things that can go wrong or happen to your skin but it is pretty likely that whatever you are dealing with in terms of skin issues Arabica Coffee Scrub will claim that it can solve it.
Who is the Manufacturer of Arabica Coffee Scrub?
The company that produces this seemingly miracle scrub is one called First Botany Cosmeceuticals. First Botany Cosmeceuticals calls itself and online destination for natural and healthy skin care products.
They specialize in natural beauty products and make a few different kinds. They obviously have a lot of faith in Arabica Coffee Scrub because the list of claimed benefits for it is very long.
They claim it to help with wrinkles, blemishes, cellulite, stretch marks, verrucous veins and much more.
How Does Arabica Coffee Scrub Work?
There are a variety of functions in this product but the source of many of those functions is antioxidant support. It is widely known that antioxidants have special benefits for the skin as the help prevent free radical damage and repair skin that has already been compromised.
So through the use of antioxidants which are naturally found in coffee, Arabica Coffee Scrub may be able to help prevent and treat acne, prevent inflammation, help with damaged skin around the eyes and reduce the effects of premature skin aging.
Arabica Coffee Scrub Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
If all the ingredients listed on the Arabica Coffee Scrub website are truly all that is part of the formula then we can say that the ingredients are natural. It contains a few active ingredients that give it its antioxidant properties. Here are a few of them:
- Kona Coffee – Caffeine acts as a natural anti-inflammatory and can reduce skin redness and puffiness around the eyes.
- Dead Sea Salt Granules – Dead sea salt has a high magnesium content which some dermatologists believe strengthen the lipid barrier of the skin.
- Organic Olive Oil – By being a natural antioxidant olive oil may help prevent signs of aging in the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil – The presence of vitamins A and E in sweet almond oil help moisturize the skin and heal wrinkles.
- Organic Grape Seed Oil– The linoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids in grape seed oil are good for clearing up acne.
- Orgaic Coconut Extract – The nutrients in coconut may be able to reduce acne scars and detoxify the skin.
What are the Advantages of Arabica Coffee Scrub?
- Arabica Coffee Scrub may be a good skin exfoliator
- We are told that Arabica Coffee Scrub will help reduce the appearance of spider veins
- Arabica Coffee Scrub may also be able to help manage acne
- This product may also be able to reduce the occurrence of cellulite
What are the Disadvantages of Arabica Coffee Scrub?
- The oil in this product may make shower surfaces and countertops slippery when used in these areas
- This product should not be used after shaving
- The salt and coffee granules in this product may be too harsh to use on sensitive skin
- The Arabica Coffee Scrub container is rather small and may not last a very long time
How Should you Use Arabica Coffee Scrub?
The user should gently Arabica Coffee Scrub into their skin in the bath or shower using a soft circular motion.
How Much Does Arabica Coffee Scrub Cost?
Arabica Coffee Scrub can be bought on third-party retail sites and the official First Botany Cosmeceuticals website for the price of $13.95.
What is Arabica Coffee Scrub’s Return Policy?
There does not seem to be any official information regarding a return policy Arabica Coffee Scrub and if you buy through a third-party retailer you will be subject to that retailers return policy.
Does Arabica Coffee Scrub Offer A Free Trial?
There is no free trial being offered for Arabica Coffee Scrub but check back with us as we will update our review if one becomes available.
Arabica Coffee Scrub Review – Final Verdict
Arabica Coffee Scrub is a skin care product and the company that makes it claims that it can do a lot of things. For example, they state that it can help reduce acne. They also say that it may help reduce the appearance of spider veins. We are also told that it restores the skin’s elasticity.
What should also be mentioned is that Arabica Coffee Scrub may make bathroom surfaces oily and dangerous. There may also be an oily film left on the skin due to the number of natural oils in the formula.
This product should also not be used on freshly shaved skin. To the consumer, we recommend taking a good look at this product along with others similar to it.
Where To Find It?
Arabica Coffee Scrub can be purchased through the amazon.com.