Overview of Simple Derma Intensive Relief
Simple Derma Intensive Relief is a skin care product that is used for dry, itchy and sensitive skin. You can also use it to treat certain skin conditions such as eczema.
How Does It Rate?
- It contains no artificial colors, scents, or harsh chemicals that might irritate your skin.
- It is safe for all skin types, even those with sensitive skin.
- It is made from natural substances.
- Dermatologists have approved it.
- Canola Oil
- Citric Acid
- It contains natural ingredients.
- The product has been approved by dermatologists.
- Does not contain any artificial color.
- May provide relief from redness and irritation due to eczema and dermatitis
- May hydrate the skin deeply
- It is scent free, which can put some customers off.
- It does not always work for eczema.
- The product can be greasy when applied to the skin.
- The cream comes in a very small bottle.
Simple Derma Intensive Relief Cream Review – How Does It Work?
Simple Derma Intensive Relief can immediately soothe your skin, relieving it of itchiness and irritation caused by dryness. When applied the cream gives you long lasting skin care that does not let the itchiness come back. The cream gives your skin deep hydration and restores the natural levels of your skin’s moisture.
It also helps to prevent further moisture loss so that your skin does not become dry again; it does so by forming a layer of skin that keeps the moisture locked in.
Simple Derma Intensive Relief Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Here is a list of ingredients used in the product:
– It is one of the most key ingredients found in Simple Derma Cream and is obtained by crushing canola seed from canola plant. It is known for its properties for treating acne, reducing wrinkles and treating dark circles under your eyes .
– Citric acid is a popular ingredient for beauty care and is used in many skin products. When applied to the skin, it helps to remove the dead skin cells and speeds up new cell generation, leaving your skin younger and fresh looking. It can also help treat age spots and acne scars .
– Clinical trials in the Journal Allergy and Clinical Immunology purport that Petrolatum is a non-toxic ingredients and it is used to heal skin; it is effective for skin rashes, chapped lips and dry nose .
Simple Derma Intensive Relief contains a few more ingredients such as Cetyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aqua and Glyceryl Stearate.
Alternatives to Simple Derma Intensive Relief Cream
Simple Derma Intensive Relief Cream FAQ’s
Q: How To Use Simple Derma Intensive Relief?
A: You can apply the cream on the damaged or dry part of your skin and then rub it gently so you can evenly spread the cream on your skin; keep massaging until the cream gets fully absorbed in your skin’s out layer.
It is best to apply a small amount of cream on your face so that you do not have to massage for too long.
Q: Who Can Use Simple Derma Intensive Relief Cream?
A: The product is quite safe to be used as it contains natural ingredients only. Anyone who has the problem of dry and flaky skin can use Simple Derma Cream; it can even be used on children.
Q: Is Simple Derma Intensive Relief Safe To Be Used?
A: As mentioned earlier, the cream has all-natural ingredients, therefore, it does not have any harmful side effects, which make it quite safe to be used. However, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients you should not use the cream without expert supervision.
Q: Is Simple Derma Intensive Relief Right For You?
A: If your skin is sensitive, dry and flaky or you have other conditions such as eczema then yes the cream is for you; however, if your skin conditions are chronic then it is best to consult a dermatologist first. If you do not use the right directions or your skin is too sensitive or damaged then the cream may not be as effective as promised.
Q: Will Simple Derma Intensive Relief Show Results?
A: The product claims to exhibit results within four days; however, this period varies from person to person; therefore you must be patient if you do not see an immediate improvement in your skin; it may take up to even a few weeks to get results.
Q: What Can We Expect From Simple Derma Intensive Relief?
A: The cream claims to sooth your skin and provides you with an effective treatment for dryness and other skin conditions such as eczema. If the claims are true, you must feel a soothing effect and relief from skin itchiness and irritation.
If you have eczema, then you should see the results of improvement within four days or a few weeks. It should also help heal rashes, acne scars and age spots.
Q: Any Precautions To Take While Using This Cream?
A: Here are a few warnings while using the cream:
- Do not rub the cream too harshly onto your skin.
- Do not use the cream if your skin condition is chronic and causes severe pain or irritation.
- Do not use the product if you are allergic to one or more ingredients present in it.
- Do not keep the cream in hot places.
- Do not use cream in large quantities on your face.
- Do not use before doing a patch test.
Simple Derma Intensive Relief Review – Final Verdict
The fact that the product contains natural ingredients make it quite safe and it can be used for dryness and other skin conditions if they are not too chronic.
You may have to wait for a few days to see any positive results; according to user reviews, the cream has more pros than cons that are why it seems to be a safe product if you are not allergic to its ingredients.