Salcura’s DermaSpray ‘Intensive’ Liquid Moisturizer is a unique and innovative skin nourishment spray. It was specifically developed for adults and children (older than 12 months) that are prone to psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, and dry, itchy skin. The result driven formula combines a chemical and steroid free, rich in nutrient formulation with a mess free spray applicator. Salcura’s DermaSpray provides itch relief within minutes while the fine liquid nourishes the skin cells by absorbing deep into the skin – this makes the skin cells healthier as they surface and so far less likely to display the symptoms that are associated with problem skin conditions including psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, and dry, itchy skin.
- Liquid Spray – Less risk of infection and less discomfort when applied. Absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn’t need to be rubbed in.
- Deep Absorption – Doesn’t just mask the problem and the ingredients reach lower skin layers to promote healthy growth.
- Easy to Use – No staining or greasiness and it is easily applied to the scalp.
- Relieves Itching – Deeply moisturizes the skin while helping to break the itch-scratch cycle.
- 1.7oz (up to 400 sprays) – $17.99
- 3.4oz (up to 800 sprays) – $24.99
- 8.4oz (up to 2000 sprays) – $45.99
Salcura’s products combine natural solutions for real skin problems with innovative delivery technologies to provide solutions to real skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and more dry skin issues rather than trying to sell people the dream of simply looking younger or more attractive.
Salcura has a great website that not only helps customers choose which product is right for them, but also helps to educate them on the benefits of natural ingredients. In addition, their customer support is very knowledgeable and quick to respond.
Lastly, Salcura presents a 60-day money back guarantee on all their orders and offers free shipping on orders over $50.
DermaSpray Intensive Ingredients
Active ingredients: Sea Buckthorn Oil – Packed with omegas containing nutrients and vitamins; Manuka Oil – Intensive anti-bacterial and antifungal action.
What does DermaSpray Intensive do?
Salcura DermaSpray nourishes new skin cells in the base layers of the skin. These then grow through and make for surface skin cells that are healthier and less likely to develop into problem skin.
DermaSpray Intensive Pros
- Unique liquid spray application
- Natural Ingredients
- Non Greasy
- Relieves Itching
- Product does not contain hormones, peroxides, parabens, steroids, cortisone’s or antibiotics.
- 60-day money back guarantee
DermaSpray Intensive Cons
- Not for children under 12 months or those with Tea Tree allergies
- Works for many people, but acknowledged cases where it did not help some
How to apply?
- Shake well before use.
- Apply to affected areas at least 3-4 days initially.
- Once symptoms subside, reduce application frequency.
- Continue using the product to provide vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week. This will help to control the symptoms.
- We suggest spraying onto a cotton pad when applying to the face and around eyes. This helps to avoid contact with the eyes.
Is Product Safe to Use?
A: For use by adults and children 12 months and older with dry and sensitive skin. Safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. We recommend you stop using DermaSpray Intensive if you experience any discomfort.
Where To Find It?
For more details, please click here