Vaxa Prostatin Report
Vaxa Prostatin 60 capsules is a dietary supplement for preventing and treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH) and other prostate problems. It is manufactured by Vaxa International, well known for making over 40 natural supplements for the treatment of many diseases.
Vaxa Prostatin contains ingredients that help to maintain your prostate health. Its constituents are comprised of homeopathic medicine, herbs, and nutrients.
List of Ingredients
- Ferrum Picricum
- Thuja Occidentalis
- Conium Maculatum
- Ammonium Muriaticum
- Chimaphila Umbellata
- Saw Palmetto Extract
- Pygeum Africanum Bark and Extract
- Evening Primrose
- Stinging Nettle
Nutritional Supplements and others:
- Methionine bound Zinc,
- L-Glutamic Acid,
- Eleutherococcus Senticosus,
- Vitamin E,
- Ho Shou Wu,
- Damiana, L-Alanine,
- Pyridoxine HCL,
- Beta Sitosterol,
- L-Aspartic Acid,
- Magnesium Aspartate,
- Magnesium Stearate,
- Rice Flour,
- Dextrose, and
- Vegetable Capsules cellulose ethers.
Functions of Vaxa Prostatin
Since Vaxa Prostatin contains homeopathic plant extracts and nutritional ingredients, it is considered a natural solution for prostatitis patients. Below is a list of benefits that are offered by the drug’s active ingredients:
- Ferrum Picricum: Helps in the treatment of hypertrophy of the prostate, relieves pain along entire urethra and controls frequent micturition at night.
- Chimaphila Umbellata: Helps in the Treatment of Prostate enlargement and acute prostatitis symptoms.
- Staphysagria: This remedy helps patients who feel burning pain in the urinary passage patients who suffer from urine retention.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Thuja can help patients suffering from prostate enlargement, and suffering the consequence of frequent urination urge with cutting or burning pain felt near the bladder neck. Thuja Occidentalis this remedy may bring relief.
- Conium Maculatum: This ingredient has an anti-proliferative activity, and is therefore effective in the treatment of prostate enlargement.
- Ammonium Muriaticum: This ingredient helps to decrease the size of enlarged prostate glands.
- Saw Palmetto Extract: For years, men with enlarged prostate glands have turned to saw palmetto to ease their trouble with urination and other symptoms. Extract from saw palmetto berries appears to counteract the effects of certain male sex hormones, called androgens which may be a cause of prostate enlargement. It also has an anti-inflammatory activity that helps to relieve the chronic inflammation in the prostate gland.
- Pygeum Africanum Bark: Pygeum (P. africanum bark extract) has been observed to moderately improve urinary symptoms associated with enlargement of the prostate gland or with prostate inflammation. Numerous human studies report that pygeum significantly reduces urinary hesitancy, urinary frequency, the number of times patients need to wake up at night to urinate, and the pain with urination in men who experience mild-to-moderate symptoms of prostate problems.
- Methionine bound Zinc: Has Anti-oxidant properties; it protects the prostate gland from infection and cancer formation.
- L-Glycine, L-Glutamic Acid: maintains Prostate health.
- Evening Primrose: Relieves prostatitis symptoms.
- Stinging Nettle: Stinging nettle root is used to treat urination problems related to an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia [BPH]). These problems include nighttime urination, frequent urination, painful urination, inability to urinate, and irritable bladder.
- Vitamin E, Ho Shou Wu, DL-Methionine, Damiana, L-Alanine, Pyridoxine HCL, Beta Sitosterol, L-Aspartic Acid, Capsicum, Magnesium Aspartate, Magnesium Stearate, Lycopene, Rice Flour, Dextrose, and Vegetable Capsules cellulose ethers: Are used for their antioxidant properties, nutritional value or as excipients.
Benefits of Vaxa Prostatin
- Overall maintenance of prostate health
- Effective help in the treatment of BPH (Benign Prostate Hyperplasia) and Prostatitis
- Protection from Prostate cancer
Drawbacks of Vaxa Prostatin
Some ingredients of Vaxa Prostatin are traditional remedies in need of further research to verify their effectiveness and benefits. Some patients may be allergic to some of the ingredients. Mild side effects may arise like: nausea, headache and vomiting.
Daily Intake of Vaxa Prostatin
The recommended dose for adults is 2 capsules in the morning and another 2 in the evening for two weeks. The maintenance dose is 2 capsules twice daily.
Is Vaxa Prostatin Supplements Safe to Take?
Vaxa Prostatin is very safe to be used but some of the natural herbs or roots used here can be dangerous if large doses are taken. Therefore, please make sure you don’t exceed the recommended dose unless instructed to by your physician.
Cautions of Vaxa Prostatin
Stop taking Vaxa Prostatin if you see any of the following symptoms:
- weakness or fainting
- black, bloody, or tarry stools
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- chest pain
- fast, slow, or uneven heart rate
These may happen due to the adverse effects of the active ingredients and please do not continue this drug without consulting your doctor.
Vaxa Prostatin can be a very helpful option for patients suffering from different kinds of prostate problems due to its long list of effective ingredients. However, sticking to the dose and consulting with a doctor prior to use are very important for patients planning to use Vaxa Prostatin.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."