What is SP Ultimate?
SP Ultimate is a dietary supplement aimed at keeping the prostate and the urinary tract healthy. As a prostate supplement, it is apparent that this particular product is geared toward men only. One of the functions of SP Ultimate is to help keep prostate cells healthy and it is well-known that the health and normal function of prostate cells are key to the prevention of prostate cancer and other complications.
SP Ultimate may affect many other aspects of male health as well as the prostate is tied to many different functions for a male and it is very important that the prostate is well-taken care of. With that all being said, the buyer should always keep in mind that this product is a supplement and not a replacement for any kind of treatment your doctor may have you on for prostate issues.
Who is the Manufacturer of SP Ultimate?
The product SP Ultimate is made by the company Pure Encapsulations. The company states that the products they make are hypoallergenic and that they are developed through rigorous research.
Furthermore, the company emphasizes that their ingredients are pure and are of the highest quality, being sourced from the most trusted and reputable suppliers. They make a variety of supplements to ensure a healthy life. SP Ultimate is claimed to reduce prostate swelling which can also lead to normal urinary function,
How Does SP Ultimate Work?
SP Ultimate is said to work by keeping prostate cells healthy and normal so they do not mutate and develop further issues. SP Ultimate is also said to have a positive interaction with the male urinary tract. This product may also work to reduce oxidative stress on the prostate and to prevent unhealthy prostate swelling. It is also beneficial for the improvement of BPH conditions.
SP Ultimate Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
What comprises SP Ultimate according to its makers is a blend of herbs, minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins. What’s more, SP Ultimate is gluten free and is made with vegetarian ingredients.
Let’s have a look at the ingredients in SP Ultimate:
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D may have many prostate benefits including the prevention of prostatitis.
- Zinc – Zinc supports overall immune system strength and may be used to treat prostatitis and other prostate issues.
- Saw Palmetto – This ingredient is sometimes used to treat urinary problems related to an enlarged prostate.
- Lycopene – Lycopene may be helpful in preventing prostate cancer.
- Pygeum – This ingredient may be able to damper urinary frequency and irritation to the prostate and urinary tract.
- Milk Thistle – Milk thistle may also be helpful in the fight against prostate cancer.
- Turmeric – The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric may help to preserve the prostate.
- Green Tea Extract – Green tea extract may prevent BPH or enlarged prostate with its antioxidants.
What are the Advantages of SP Ultimate?
- This product may protect the cells in your prostate from abnormal mutations.
- It may be possible for SP Ultimate to preserve the health of your urinary tract as well.
- This product is Gluten free.
- SP Ultimate is suitable for vegetarians to consume.
What are the Disadvantages of SP Ultimate?
- It may be that lycopene is more potent when consumed via food than it is in a supplement.
- We are not told how long you have to take SP Ultimate for optimum prostate health.
- This product may not be beneficial if you have advanced prostate issues.
- Some of the ingredients such as milk thistle may cause some mild indigestion.
How Should You Take SP Ultimate?
This product is to be taken first and foremost as a dietary supplement. The directions indicate that you should take three capsules of SP Ultimate with a meal.
How Much is SP Ultimate?
SP Ultimate is available directly from the manufacturer in two sizes. The ninety capsule bottle will cost you $50.40 while the 180 capsule bottle will cost $92.10.
What is SP Ultimate’s Return Policy?
You can return SP Ultimate within thirty days of the day you purchased it. You must obtain return authorization from the company first and the buyer will be charged a 15% return fee.
Does SP Ultimate Offer A Free Trial?
There is currently no free trial of SP Ultimate being offered by Pure Encapsulations. They give contact information so you may be able to ask for one directly.
SP Ultimate Review – Final Verdict
Upon reviewing SP Ultimate, we must say that this is a product that has a balanced amount of pros and cons. The pros are that SP Ultimate may be able to support overall prostate health, it may also help your urinary tract stay healthy and it is GMO free.
What the consumer should keep in mind though is that lycopene may be more useful not in a supplement but through lycopene-rich foods, SP Ultimate may also not be suitable for vegans, and this product may not help you if your particular prostate problems are advanced. What we recommend to the consumer is to research other prostate health supplement as well as SP Ultimate itself.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."