Prosvent is a synthetic formulation comprising of natural ingredients mostly in the form of herbs. Its basic ingredients are extracts from saw palmetto, black pepper, nettle root, Pygeum Africanum which is basically a kind of tree bark, pumpkin seed oil, and lycopene, a natural antioxidant produced by microorganisms in our body. Apart from these substances, it also contains vitamin D, vitamin E, zinc and selenium in trace amounts. All these ingredients help in improving* the overall health of the prostate. A marked improvement has been seen among patient’s symptoms after using this remarkable product. Due to its increase* effectiveness, more and more people are using Prosvent these days. It can easily be found on the market anywhere in the US, at a price range of $40-$70 per bottle which can be used for about one month time period.
Beta-sitosterol, Saw Palmetto Extract, Nettle Root Extract, Pygeum Africanum, Lycopene, Black Pepper Extract, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Vitamin D & Zinc.
How it Works?
Prosvent mainly works by reducing* the size of the prostate, thus helps in bringing the prostate back to its original size and shape. It also helps in prevention of prostate and urinary tract infection, thus improving* the overall flow and functioning of the urinary tract. Prosvent improves* the prostate health in a natural way because of its natural constituents. It rarely shows any side effects which are vastly associated with other prescription drugs.
Advantages of Prosvent
Prosvent has helped men to improve* their quality of life. It has proved to be a life changing experience to those who have used it. It helps men in many ways such as:
- A visible improvement will be seen in functional status of urinary tract. It greatly reduces* the hesitancy, urgency and frequency of urine.
- There will be an improvement in individual’s sexual life.
- Quality of sleep will be much improved*. There will be no need of frequent urination visits to the bathroom.
- There will be decrease* in the probability of needing to undergo painful and bloody prostate surgery after its usage.
- Less side effects of the drug itself and there is less chance to use an adjuvant drug with it due to its efficacy.
- There are decreased* chances of urinary tract infection because of its antioxidant quality.
Disadvantages of Prosvent
Most of people come with two complaints about prosvent:
- Price: Although prosvent is a cost effective formulation, yet some people believe that there are better products with more positive effects can be found easily in the market at the same price.
- Lack of Beta-Sitosterol: Beta-Sitosterol is considered as one of the basic ingredients which greatly improve* prostate’s health. Unfortunately prosvent is lacking in this ingredient, due to which some people step back from using it.
How To Use/Dosage?
Usually, it is prescribed in a dosage of 1 tablet twice a day preferably with the meal to reduce* its gastric side effects.
Does Prosvent Treat* Prostate Cancer?
Many people might be curious to know whether Prosvent is helpful in the treatment of prostate cancer. Well, the answer is “NO”. It helps in reducing* the size of prostate in patients suffering from BPH, but it doesn’t treat* prostate cancer, rather research studies in oxfordjournals.org have shown that prolonged usage of Prosvent might lead to the late detection of prostate cancer because of the “zinc” present in it, which leads to the progression of cancer into latter stages.
Keeping in view its overall effectiveness upon improving* the prostate health, Prosvent should be tried by everyone who is facing problems with his prostate.
Below is the key prostate health products sold in the market today. They are highly efficient in improving prostate concerns. They give you the support you need with the help of their natural groundbreaking ingredients. Above all, these products are tested scientifically and don't cause any side effects. These products are tested for their effectiveness and also don't cost much.