What Is ProstateEssence?
One of the common issues that are threatening male overall health is having issues with the prostate. That is why men need to take care of their prostate health, especially as time passes.
ProstateEssence was made with that concern in mind – to help in supporting optimal prostate function and health.
The formula contains nutrients and botanicals whose mix aims to provide natural support for your prostate gland.
ProstateEssence is delivered in capsules and should be orally ingested. The product is suitable for vegetarians.
Who Is the Manufacturer of ProstateEssence?
The company behind ProstateEssence is Pure Essence Labs. Situated in the United States, this company is dedicated to promote holistic lifestyle and healthcare, which implies that their supplements stick to the principles of holism.
Pure Essence Labs emphasizes that they want to offer their consumers safe and superior formulas to promote health while taking care of the health of our planet, too.
That is why they focus on utilizing natural ingredients in creating dietary supplements like digestive aids, energy boosters, and multivitamin products.
How Does ProstateEssence Work?
ProstateEssence includes some proven and powerful ingredients that can do a good job when it comes to support prostate health.
The first in line is beta-sitosterol known for potentially treating symptoms of BPH. It may help to improve urination stream, decrease urgent and nighttime urinating, as well as help you resolve bladder fullness feeling.
The prostate support supplement utilizes anti-inflammatory traits of its ingredients to deal with prostatitis issues and help improve your quality of life.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The compounds of ProstateEssence are natural and herbal-based and may boost your immunity while supporting optimal prostate health.
ProstateEssence Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
At first glance of the label, you notice that there are many ingredients included in ProstateEssence. The formula is divided into the herbal blend and the remaining ingredients, such as phytosterols, minerals, and vitamins. Here are the active compounds:
- Astragalus Root Extract – When it comes to this plant-based ingredient, it is primarily helpful due to its anti-inflammatory traits. Some consider it the super herb as it can boost immunity, promote heart and kidney health, and enhance energy.
- Red Peony Root Extract – A herb that doesn’t seem to have a confirmed effect on prostate health, but comes with other medicinal properties, such as reducing the symptoms of osteoarthritis, helping with gout and illnesses of the respiratory tract.
- Poria Cocos Extract – A mushroom extract that can be used to reduce fatigue and relieve various problems with urination. It can also assist in promoting optimal sleep patterns and enhancing memory while securing an immunity-boosting effect, too.
- Phytosterol Complex – 45% of beta-sitosterols are included in this complex. The crucial reason for mentioning this is that they are the ones that can treat benign prostatic hyperplasia and help to decrease its symptoms.
- Boron – A mineral that has considerable anti-inflammatory properties, which is why it can be helpful with different inflammation issues. Males will also appreciate that boron can boost testosterone production and enhance sex drive.
The remaining ingredients include vitamin D3, selenium, zinc, manganese, copper, molybdenum, chromium, vanadium, myrrh gum, cox, and vaccaria extract.
ProstateEssence also has vegetable capsule, silicon dioxide, l-leucine, and cellulose as inactive components.
What are the Advantages of ProstateEssence?
- The product may help with symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia
- The formula may work against prostatitis and other inflammation issues
- The supplement is suitable for vegetarians and contains natural and plant-based ingredients
- The product supports optimal urinary health and prostate function
What are the Disadvantages of ProstateEssence?
- Although it may have other benefits, red peony doesn’t seem to have a noticeable effect on prostate health
- If your prostate issues are too severe, the product may not provide the expected benefits
- We know that there is 300mg of herbal blend per serving, but we do not know the exact amount of each ingredient
- The manufacturer doesn’t mention when we can expect to see first noticeable effects
How Should You Take ProstateEssence?
The suggested usage of ProstateEssence is two capsules per day. The manufacturer emphasizes you should take them at once with a meal.
How Much Does ProstateEssence Cost?
The only purchase option on the official website is buying a bottle with 60 capsules of the supplement. In this case, ProstateEssence will cost you $33.59.
What Is ProstateEssence’s Return Policy?
The company pinpoints that there is a complete guarantee for your money back during 60 days from the date of invoice. The refund is only valid if you buy via their official website and can be issued via the original method of purchase.
Does ProstateEssence Offer a Free Trial?
No, it seems that ProstateEssence doesn’t have a currently running free trial offer that would enable you to try the product without buying it.
ProstateEssence Review – Final Verdict
ProstateEssence is a prostate supplement formula filled with nutrients and botanicals that support optimal urinary health and prostate function. However, keep in mind that it might not deliver the expected benefits if your prostate issues are too severe.
The product can work against prostatitis and other inflammation issues, but the inclusion of red peony seems redundant since it doesn’t have any noticeable effect on prostate health.
ProstateEssence can also assist with the symptoms of BPH with its herbal blend for which we know it contains 300mg per serving, but do not know the precise quantity of each compound included.
Finally, while ProstateEssence seems an okay product, you may want to consider other options, too. Can you think of a better way of finding the perfect health supplement for your requirements? If the answer is no, make sure to set aside some time to read prostate product reviews.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."