Prostate8 is a dietary supplement formulated to support prostate health. The primary idea behind the product is to provide a product with “love”, capsules with powerful ingredients after realizing that most prostate supplements on the market don’t do their job. Millions of men around the world deal with problems affecting their prostate particularly amongst men who appreciate the natural approach to the health of their prostate. This product is blend of the eight ingredients promises to help you achieve just that.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Prostate8
The manufacturer of this supplement is BRI Nutrition, a California-based company with a mission to provide customers with the best, high-quality, innovative, safe, and effective supplements to support their health.
It is easy to find BRI Nutrition online, which is a good thing because manufacturers of a vast majority of supplements are unknown and their websites are nonexistent. The official site of this brand reveals the company puts an emphasis on quality of customer service and you can also see that BRI Nutrition has a wide array of health and wellness products under its belt. When it comes to Prostate8, the brand claims it promotes prostate health and supports urinary function and flow.
Prostate8 Ingredients List
Although BRI Nutrition’s site delivers a great deal of information about the brand and its products, it doesn’t reveal that much about the working process. They just say that Prostate8 uses eight key ingredients to support the health of prostate gland. Also, the brand partnered up with Albion and TRAACs to produce a unique product with trademarked ingredients. Basically, they constantly mention eight ingredients without describing their purpose in the formula in the first place. You have to do a little bit of research to discover the role of every component in the product. So, here are the ingredients to help you understand how Prostate8 works:
- Vitamin E (30IU) – Dubbed effective for prostate cancer protection
- Vitamin B6 (5mg) – Supports prostate health, makes urination easier and reduces swelling, puts brakes on prostate growth
- Zinc (5mg) – Suppresses prostate tumor growth, prevents enlarged prostate, it displaces cadmium in prostate (this heavy metal contributes to cancer), promotes production of testosterone
- Selenium (200mcg) – Deficiency in this mineral is linked to poor prostate health
- Copper (500mcg) – Prevents prostatitis, inflammation of prostate
- D-Aspartic Acid (750mg) – Boosts testosterone, enhances fertility, improves sperm count and motility. Men with low testosterone levels are at a higher risk of developing prostate problems
- Ashwagandha Root (675mg) – Supports prostate health
- Saw Palmetto (500mg) – Treats urinary symptoms associated with enlarged prostate
The Advantages of Prostate8
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Natural ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in the GMP-compliant facility
- Promotes prostate health
- Helps manage problems with urination
The Cons of Prostate8
- BRI Nutrition doesn’t explain how the product works. Throughout the product description section, they constantly mention 8 ingredients but didn’t take time to explain how they work
- Formula contains Vitamin E which supposedly has the ability to prevent cancer, but scientific evidence shows that this vitamin can do the opposite – increase prostate cancer risk
- There is a FAQ section on the product page, but there are no questions or additional info.
Possible Side Effects
The official website doesn’t provide the list of potential side effects and it states the product is safe for consumption. However, if you’re taking some medications you shouldn’t buy this product (or any other supplement) before discussing it with your doctor. The same applies if you have some health condition.
What Is The Dosage?
According to the manufacturer, you should take three capsules a day. The ideal time of the day to take the pills isn’t specified. Take the supplement with plenty of water and make sure you don’t exceed the given dosage.
Prostate8 does seem like a good product, there’s no doubt about that. It is manufactured by a reliable brand, and has a decent formula although Vitamin E is dubious. However, it seems like BRI Nutrition left the presentation of the product unfinished. A lot of things were left out, thus making it difficult for a potential buyer to determine whether he can use this product or not. Judging by the reputation of the company and natural ingredients, you may think about this product, but before use or purchase of this product, more research is highly recommended as it will help you arrive at an informed decision with no regrets after.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.