Prostate Support Complex Overview
Prostate Support is a dietary supplement formulated to help men improve prostate health. The product allows you to take care of your health in an entirely natural manner and with a low risk of side effects. Marketed as a sophisticated blend of various ingredients, Prostate Support is dubbed as effective for maintaining a more youthful prostatic size.
Manufacturer information and Claims about Prostate Support Complex
The brand behind Prostate Support is Sport Supplements LLC based in Newtown, Pennsylvania.
Working process and the Ingredients List
Due to the poor quality website, getting informed about the working process of Prostate Support can be quite difficult. This only emphasizes the importance of getting more work done on the website in order to help potential customers get the information they need with ease so they can determine whether the product fits their needs. Prostate Support contains a long list of ingredients such as:
- Beta-Sitosterol – aids in management of enlarged prostate
- Broccoli – cancer prevention
- Cat’s Claw – great source of beta-sitosterol
- Copper – thought to have a positive impact on health of prostate
- Graviola – has the potential to prevent cancer
- Green Tea – rich in antioxidants, relieves symptoms of enlarged prostate and prostatitis, prevents cancer
- Lycopene – powerful antioxidant usually found in tomato, reduces risk of prostate cancer
- Mushrooms (shiitake, maitake, reishi) – contain cancer-fighting properties, relieve lower urinary tract symptoms associated with enlarged prostate
- Nettle – manages urinary symptoms associated with enlarged prostate
- Pygeum – a plant from Africa where it has been used for prostate and sexual health throughout the history, promotes health of bladder and urinary tract
- Saw Palmetto – the most well-known ingredient in prostate supplements. The ingredient relieves symptoms of enlarged prostate, helps with urination issues, reduces inflammation
- Selenium – antioxidant properties
- Vitamin B6 – blocks the growth of prostate cancer
- Vitamin E – considered helpful for prostate cancer prevention
- Zinc – essential for production of testosterone, improves prostate health
The Advantages of Prostate Support Complex
- Natural ingredients
- Supports prostate health
- Reasonable price
The Cons of Prostate Support Complex
- Website is difficult to use, slow and doesn’t open selected products
- Not suitable for men who are allergic to soy
- Not available in retail stores
- Contains Vitamin E, which isn’t as effective for prostate as it is believed, according to the new evidence
Possible Side Effects
A list of potential side effects isn’t provided by the manufacturer, but the customers didn’t report some adverse effects either. These facts suggest that Prostate Support is safe for use. However, there are some precautions you should be aware of; if you’re taking medications or you have some health condition, it is advised to consult your healthcare provider before making a purchase.
Where can I Buy this Supplement?
The supplement was supposed to be available on the official site, but as mentioned above, you are redirected to a different product.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How many Capsules should I Take?
According to the label, you have to take to three capsules a day. It is not clear whether it’s necessary to take the pills individually or altogether. Also, the manufacturer doesn’t specify whether you should take them with meals or not.
Prostate Support promises to help you maintain or improve the health of your prostate, which is prone to various issues and conditions as you age Moreover, the product contains an almost identical list of ingredients like other supplements of this type.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.