Prostate Rite Overview
Prostate Rite is a supplement created to help men manage or prevent common problems affecting their urinary health and prostate. Of course, the purpose of this supplement isn’t to replace medical treatment for some health condition, if you have one. The product uses a whole spectrum of ingredients to deliver its benefits that are similar to those of prescription medication, just without adverse effects.
Manufacturer information and Claims about Prostate Rite
The manufacturer of Prostate Rite is 100 Naturals, a company with a broad range of health and wellness products under its belt. The official website of the brand is very informative and allows you to get informed not only about the products but also about the company itself. The brand is committed to bringing the best of nature in order to help you have a better and happier life. An extensive research is performed to identify the best ingredients for each product, according to the site’s About Us section.
There is also a useful FAQ section where you can get informed about shipping, safety, and guarantee. The brand also strives to provide supplements of great quality at affordable prices and if you take a look at the selection of products, you can see they’re doing a good job so far. Prostate Rite comes at a reasonable price that you can see further in the text and it promises to support prostate function and urinary health.
Working process and the Ingredients List
The official Prostate Rite website doesn’t go into the detail to explain how the product works. They do point out that about 30 ingredients are included in the formula. Let’s mention the most prominent components and their effect on the prostate in order to understand how the supplement functions:
- Vitamin E – considered effective for prostate cancer prevention
- Vitamin B6 – halts prostate cancer growth and improves chances of survival
- Zinc – prostate cells accumulate more zinc than cells in other human tissue, which is why this mineral is crucial for prostate health. Zinc suppresses tumor growth, particularly in prostate and it also plays a role in production of testosterone
- Copper – as the third most abundant mineral in human body tissues, copper has a major impact on prostate health
- Selenium – selenium deficiency is strongly linked with prostate problems in men
- Saw Palmetto – reduces inflammation, treats symptoms of enlarged prostate
- Beta-Sitosterol – helps manage prostate enlargement
- Pygeum – supports bladder and urinary tract health, relieves symptoms of enlarged prostate, treats prostatitis, has the potential to help prevent cancer
- Red Raspberry – antioxidant that protects against cancer
- Graviola – cancer prevention
- Green Tea – alleviates symptoms of prostatitis, enlarged prostate, and prevents cancer
- Cat’s Claw – excellent source of beta-sitosterol
- Broccoli – prevents prostate cancer
- Nettle – treats urinary symptoms of enlarged prostate, promotes health of urinary tract
The Advantages of Prostate Rite
- Affordable price
- Natural ingredient
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in the FDA-registered facility
- Supports prostate functionality
- Promotes urinary health
- Free shipping regardless of the size of your order
The Cons of Prostate Rite
- The roles of ingredients in the formula aren’t explained
- Vitamin E was found to increase prostate cancer risk when taken in large amounts, rather than decrease it
- Contains a lot of ingredients that prevent prostate cancer, but efficacy of most of them isn’t confirmed in clinical studies
- Contains typical ingredients found in other prostate health-related supplements
- Manufactured in a facility which also processes milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish. Their traces may be found in the supplement (or may not), so you should be cautious if you have allergies
Possible Side Effects
A list of potential adverse effects isn’t provided on the website, but at the same time, customers who’ve tried the supplement didn’t report any side effects other. Therefore, Prostate Rite is safe for consumption. It is important to mention that you should consult your doctor if you have some health condition or family history of some disease. The physician will inform you whether it’s safe to take a dietary supplement.
What is the Dosage?
You are instructed to take three capsules a day, preferably with meals. Ideally, you shouldn’t take more than three capsules in 24 hours.
Can I Take Prostate Rite if I’m Already Taking Medications for My Health Condition?
That isn’t such a wise idea, at least not unless your doctor says it’s safe. Ingredients in dietary supplements could hinder the efficacy of your medications.
Prostate Rite uses typical ingredients found in prostate supplements but delivers them at an affordable price. The product is manufactured by a reliable brand and ordering from an official website includes free shipping, regardless of how much money you spend. All in all, this isn’t a bad product, particularly if you’re on a tight budget.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.