Prostate Protector Overview
Prostate Protector is a neutraceutical product created to help men fight against common problems they may succumb to at an older age. The product specifically targets common problems that affect the male prostate as a man ages, such as prostate cancer and an enlarged prostate. Approximately 25% of men aged 55 and older has symptoms of benign prostatic enlargement that causes problems with their everyday life. At the age of 75, as much as 50% of men experience moderate-to-severe symptoms of this condition. Prostate cancer is also rather common among older men, with more than 160,000 men diagnosed with this type of cancer every year. This product contains natural compounds that can reduce the symptoms of these conditions, while also fighting against the elements that cause the diseases.
Manufacturer Information and Claims About Prostate Protector
Nature City manufactures Prostate Protector. Nature City specializes in neutraceutical supplements and has a wide variety of categories they cover, including prostate support, blood sugar support, blood circulation support and digestive health support. The company is located in Florida and they have an official website that features an e-commerce section where customers can purchase their products. Their website also lists a range of contact details, including an address, contact number, fax number and a contact form that can be used to get in touch with the support department. Nature City also has a club that customers can join to purchase products at a discounted rate and to receive additional benefits. Their products are also available on third party online retailers.
Nature City’s Prostate Protector contains numerous natural extracts, herbs and other compounds that may help to improve certain symptoms that are caused by diseases that affect the prostate. The majority of their products have the ability to reduce inflammation. Some of the ingredients can also help to reduce urinary tract symptoms, such as provide a relief of nighttime urination and improve bladder emptying during urination. The product also claims that their formula can help to protect the prostate against oxidative damage, which is a factor that leads to the development of cancer.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
- Zinc – This trace mineral has many important functions in the male body. It has a role in the development of testosterone and even assists with the regulation of the immune system. Life Extension reports that recent evidence also suggests that zinc may help to suppress the growth of tumors in the prostate.
- Cranberry Proprietary Blend – Even though the use of cranberries is more common among women, the fruit extract also has benefits for men. Cranberry extract can help to reduce the symptoms of an enlarged prostate and ease the effects of prostatitis. It can also be used to treat a urinary tract infection.
Nature City’s Prostate Protector also includes the following ingredients: Vitamin D, Sodium, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Beta Sitosterol and Green Tea Leaf Extract.
The Advantages of Prostate Protector
- The product does not only help to reduce symptoms of an enlarged prostate, but also helps to reduce any problems the user may experience with their urinary tract. This includes a reduction in nighttime urination, reduced urination frequency and an improvement in urinary stream.
- Nature City’s Prostate Protector also includes powerful antioxidants that can protect the user’s prostate against damage from oxidation. This process is harmful and can lead to prostate cancer; thus, by preventing this type of damage, the risk of developing prostate cancer is also reduced significantly.
- The product is manufactured in the United States and does not contain any Gluten. This means it is suitable for individuals who have gluten allergies. It is also beneficial for those who prefer to use products that are sourced locally from within the USAs
The Cons of Prostate Protector
- Even though the product claims to protect the prostate against oxidative damage, it does not seem like the formula contains any powerful antioxidants. There are some ingredients with antioxidant properties, but they are included in low doses and are not as powerful as some compounds that are sometimes included in similar formulas.
Possible Side Effects
Users may experience some mild side-effects, due to the included Beta-Sitosterol. These side-effects may include gas, constipation, diarrhea, nausea and indigestion. It is also important to note that some users who use products that contain Beta-Sitosterol have reported symptoms of erectile dysfunction and a reduced libido with prolonged use.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How should I use this product?
A total of three capsules should be taken daily for best results. This product only includes natural ingredients, which means it may take some time for the compounds to start working effectively. Thus, it is recommended to continue using the product for at least three to six months for optimum results.
Read Next – Pure Beta 300
Prostate problems are common among men, especially as they grow older. Nature City’s Prostate Protector includes various ingredients that may help to reduce symptoms of the most common prostate problems and help to reduce a male user’s risk of developing prostate cancer. The product has an attractive price tag and the ingredients seem to be relatively safe, as long as the dosage instructions are closely followed.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer.
What do you think what we are missing?
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."