When men reach the age of 40 and above, they have greater chances of suffering from prostate cancer. The prostate gland tends to get bigger as men get older. As a result, they experience pain when urinating and experience disruption while sleeping. In order to alleviate the symptoms of prostate related issues as well as urinary problems, taking in supplements can be a good option. This is when you can think of using the Prostate 9 Complex in improving the function of the prostate. This will help men empty their bladder when urinating for them to get rid of the pain.
You can purchase Prostate 9 Complex for the following package.
- Buy 1 bottle (30 liquid capsules) for $18.00
- Buy 2 for $17.00 each
- Buy 3 or more for $16.00 each
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Prostate 9 Complex
Botanic choice is the manufacturer of Prostate 9 Complex and known for its reputation in supplying nutritional supplements in the United States. They offer a wide selection of supplements at an affordable cost. They can also guarantee an excellent customer service because you can contact them if ever that you have questions or any concerns with the product they offer.
Knowing the fact that Botanic Choice provides supplements that are made of natural products, they can give you the guarantee that they are effective and of a high quality. You can then expect satisfying results from using the product.
How Does Prostate 9 Complex Work?
Prostate 9 Complex is a herbal supplement that can help men get rid of prostate related issues and urinary tract problems. It nourishes the body with natural extracts that can reduce inflammation when urinating and the symptoms of BPH or benign prostatic hypertrophy, a condition wherein the prostate becomes bigger in size. It protects the prostate gland from acquiring prostatitis. Prostate 9 Complex will also provide your prostate with vitamins and nutrients in order to bring back its proper functioning.
Ingredients of Prostate 9 Complex
- Saw Palmetto – It is a common treatment for prostate issues and urinary tract problems. This can help you prevent experiencing frequent urination that can be caused by BPH or the enlargement of the prostate.
- Nettle root – It is an effective cure of relieving the symptoms of BPH and also has an anti-inflammatory property and diuretic.
- Pumpkin seed – It contains essential nutrients that can reduce the size of an enlarged prostate.
- Selenium – It can help men get rid of free radicals that can damage the prostate cells.
- Pygeum – It improves sexual functions as well as the health of the prostate. It is anti-inflammatory.
- Zinc – It is an important mineral that performs a significant role in the reproductive system. It will improve the flow of urine thus keeping you away from pain and repeated urination.
- Lycopene – It is antioxidant that protects the prostate tissues.
- Iodine – It controls the activity of the cell and also its growth that will result of having a healthy prostate.
- Vitamin E – It protects the cell membrane that will reduce cellular aging.
Prostate 9 Complex Benefits
- It maintains the normal size of the prostate.
- It helps you empty your bladder so that you can prevent frequent urination.
- It supports the prostate and can improve the flow of urine.
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It contains natural ingredients making it an effective product.
Prostate 9 Complex Drawbacks
- It will take time before you can see the results.
- It can interfere with other medications.
- It can cause mild side effects.
Dosage Instructions for Prostate 9 Complex
You have to take 1 liquid capsule a day.
Precautions for Prostate 9 Complex
- Do not accept if the seal is missing or broken.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- You have to keep it away from children’s reach.
Prostate 9 Complex Side Effects
Because the supplement contains saw palmetto and pygeum, users can possibly experience stomach upset and nausea.
Does Prostate 9 Complex interact with other medications?
Yes. Prostate 9 Complex can interact with other medication. You better consult a physician first before using the product.
Read Next – Prostate Care
With the worsening problem of men about prostate cancer, lots of supplements that can be used in treating prostate related issues are widely available in the market. If you don’t want to suffer from pain that is caused by BPH or the enlargement of the prostate, you have to consider taking Prostate 9 Complex. Because it contains natural ingredients that are good for the prostate, for sure this can guarantee you of having a healthy prostate. No need to get up from bed several times just to urinate because with the supplement, you can be able to empty your bladder.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."