What Is ProstaChoice+?
ProstaChoice+ is labeled as a superior formula for enhancing prostate health. It supports optimal urinary function by utilizing several ingredients in a joint formulation with a single goal.
The product can help to optimize urinary health and provide support in the long run and in a natural way.
If you are looking for a product that will help you maintain a healthy prostate, ProstaChoice+ can be a smart choice due to its antioxidant properties.
The manufacturer claims it has a potent formula and the product is being manufactured in the United States. The supplement should be orally ingested on a daily basis.
Who Is the Manufacturer of ProstaChoice+?
The manufacturer of this product is called Bronson Laboratories and their current headquarters is in Lindon, Utah. They emphasize that their goal is to ensure quality by utilizing strict standards.
The company is dedicated to innovation in product development and, according to the data on their website, they designed more than 450 supplements overall.
Aside from ProstaChoice+, they also make joint health and beauty supplements, as well as vitamin mixtures.
How Does ProstaChoice+ Work?
As soon as you take a look at the label of ProstaChoice+, it becomes evident that saw palmetto is the crucial compound of this formula as its amount is the most generous.
This is not a bad thing, on the contrary, since saw palmetto is known for its potential benefits for those dealing with prostate enlargement.
Supported by pygeum, nettle, and other ingredients, saw palmetto works on decreasing symptoms you may feel in the lower urinary tract due to BPH – excessive daily and night urination, weak flow and not being able to completely empty the bladder.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The antioxidant traits help in fighting against inflammation and protecting against oxidative damage.
ProstaChoice+ Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
We decided that the ideal way to answer this question is to analyze ingredients one by one, so let’s take a look:
- Nettle Leaf – It is interesting to note that ancient Greeks used this herb for its potential benefits first.
- Pygeum Bark – This compound is derived from a tree that grows in Africa. It is known for treating symptoms of prostate enlargement and helping to enhance the quality of life of patients dealing with this problem. However, the jury is still out on whether it can actually help to shrink the prostate.
- Saw Palmetto Berry – A tree whose berry extract is commonly used to treat BPH in its early stages. It can be pretty successful while also helping to deal with low urinary tract issues like nocturnal urination and a constant feeling of bladder fullness.
- Zinc – This mineral is essential because it participates in numerous processes in our body. Your prostate cells require a hefty amount of zinc, which is why its supplementation may contribute to normal prostate function.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract – One of the consequences of BPH can be low urinary tract symptoms, including frequent and sometimes uncontrollable urination and problems starting to urinate. Pumpkin seed is one of the compounds that may help with these symptoms when used regularly.
When it comes to inactive components, you should know that ProstaChoice+ contains gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, and microcrystalline cellulose.
What are the Advantages of ProstaChoice+?
- The prostate supplement can help deal with the symptoms of BPH, such as weak urination flow and incomplete bladder emptying.
- The supplement can work on decreasing nighttime urination and subsequently promote sleep patterns.
- The formula has antioxidant properties to protect your cells from oxidative stress.
- The product works in the long run by supporting prostate and urinary function and health.
What are the Disadvantages of ProstaChoice+?
- The presence of gelatin means vegetarians should probably avoid the product
- A relatively modest quantity of pygeum bark is included in the formula
- The product may not be suitable for severe cases of BPH and can only help if it is mild and in early stage
- There don’t seem to be user reviews to help us evaluate the effectiveness of the product
How Should You Take ProstaChoice+?
You only need to take one capsule of ProstaChoice+ each day if you want to achieve the optimal effect of the supplement.
However, your healthcare professional may direct to use the product otherwise, in which case you should listen to them.
How Much Does ProstaChoice+ Cost?
If you head to the manufacturer’s website, you will find two purchasing options. The first one involves a bottle of 60 capsules that costs $14.99, but you can also buy 120 capsules for $27.74.
What Is ProstaChoice+’s Return Policy?
The company claims that all their products are covered by a money-back guarantee that lasts for an entire year. Whenever you decide, you can return ProstaChoice+ and get a full purchase price refund. Shipping costs are not compensated.
Does ProstaChoice+ Offer a Free Trial?
When it comes to trial offers for ProstaChoice+, there doesn’t seem to be an option now that would make it possible to try the product for free.
ProstaChoice+ Review – Final Verdict
ProstaChoice+ by Bronson Laboratories is a dietary supplement aiming to help prostate and urinary function and health in the long run. However, due to the presence of gelatin, vegetarians should probably avoid it.
The product can assist in decreasing nighttime urination and subsequently promoting sleep patterns. However, there do not seem to be any user reviews to help us evaluate the effectiveness of the supplement.
ProstaChoice+ focuses on dealing with symptoms of BPH, such as weak stream flow and inadequate bladder emptying. Despite that, it may only help mild cases of BPH and may be unsuitable for severe cases of the condition.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Finally, we would strongly recommend you to consider other prostate product reviews, too. It does not mean that ProstaChoice+ is not an okay choice, but you may find a better one out there and, if not, you can always come back and buy this product. However, it is essential to know all your choices so that you can make an informed buying decision.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."