As what you will notice in its name, this herbal supplement has one key ingredient and that is the saw palmetto. It is made up of herbs and nutrients that can help men maintain the normal size of their prostate despite the environmental conditions and the hormonal changes they experience. As men started to age, it is easier for them to suffer from prostate related issues especially when they reach the age of 50.
You can purchase Prosta Palmetto for the following suggested retail price.
- 30 softgel – $11.98
- 60 softgel – $22.50
- 120 softgel – 42.98
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Prosta Palmetto
Planetary Herbals is the manufacturer of Prosta Palmetto. They offer the best herbal traditions while incorporating herbal formulas that are used thousands of years ago. Their philosophy is to promote health and not only help people to get better. They assure of providing people with a high quality supplements.
How do Prosta Palmetto Works?
Prosta palmetto contains 320 mg of saw palmetto with the guarantee that it is high quality extract. Various studies were conducted showing that saw palmetto is an effective treatment for benign prostatic hypertrophy or BPH, wherein the prostate increases* in size. Because of this, the urethra will be squeezed that will affect the flow of urine. You might experience pain when urinating and your sleep will also be interrupted every night because you frequently urinate.
By taking in Prosta palmetto, you can bring back the normal size of your prostate thus ending up your problems concerning the functions of your urinary system. This will help you maintain a healthy prostate.
Ingredients of Prosta Palmetto
- Saw palmetto berry extract – It is rich in sterols and fatty acids that will then transfer to the prostate. They prevent the conversion of testosterone to DHT and speed up the breakdown and removal of DHT from prostate tissues. This ingredient supports the normal health of the prostate so that men can keep away from suffering issues concerning their urinary system.
Other ingredients include Olive Oil, Gelatin (capsule), Glycerin, and Water
Prosta Palmetto Benefits
- You can buy the supplement at a reasonable cost.
- The supplement is accessible which means you can easily buy it online.
- There are no significant side effects.
- You can contact the manufacturer if you have issues, questions, or any concerns about the product through mail, fax, email or phone.
Prosta Palmetto Drawbacks
- The manufacturer does not sell the supplement directly to their consumers.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- It contains an only single active ingredient which is the saw palmetto that might not be sufficient to influence the prostate health.
- You cannot find testimonials from the customers.
- There are reported adverse GI effects wherein you will experience headache, dizziness, and nausea.
- Does not have solid clinical studies.
Dosage Instructions for Prosta Palmetto
You have to take 1 softgel daily between meals or as recommended by your health care professional.
Precautions for Prosta Palmetto
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Do not use if the seal is missing or broken.
Prosta Palmetto Side Effects
There are no significant side effects yet you might experience the following:
- Stomach upset because of saw palmetto
Does Prosta Palmetto Interact With Other Medications?
Despite the fact that it doesn’t cause significant side effects, it is better that you consult a doctor if ever that you are suffering from a serious medical condition. If you are taking any other medication or had been diagnosed with another medical condition, don’t take this supplement directly. You still have to assure that it will not interact with the medication you are taking in so you better seek help from a doctor.
You will surely notice that there are plenty of men who are aged 50 and above who are suffering from prostate related problems. It only shows that the way the prostate functions tend to get weaker as men get older. This is not just a simple issue that you can set aside because it can also affect the way you urinate as well as your sleeping habit. You can hardly sleep at night because you frequent urinate that is caused by the enlarged prostate which is also known as the benign prostatic hypertrophy or BPH.
In order to stop the prostate from getting bigger, you need to take in Prosta palmetto so that you can return it back to its normal size. With this, you can maintain regular urine flow and you can also have a comfortable sleep at night. No need to suffer from pain while urinating as long as you will take the proper dose of the Prosta Palmetto that you can find in the bottle.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."