Prosflex is a dietary supplement said to help support prostate health and improve sexual functioning. The supplement is intended for older men experiencing urinary symptoms caused by an enlarged prostate but who would also like to boost their sexual health as well. Prosflex contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, amino-acids, and a proprietary blend of herbs. Unfortunately, the product can be found only online and there’s no official company or product website. We’ve taken a good look at this supplement to weight out the pros and cons and help you decide if this product is a good choice for men with prostate problems.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Prosflex
The company behind Prosflex is called Organic Farms Vitamins. According to Trademarkia, this company specializes in manufacturing and selling nutritional supplements and vitamins made primarily with organic ingredients. Organic Farms Vitamins has been in business since 2012 and San Juan, Puerto Rico is listed as the company’s headquarters. However, other sources state that Organic Farms Vitamins is a privately held company located in Florida and that currently employs 1-4 people. The company does not have an official website.
The claim for Prosiflex is that this product promotes prostate health, mitigates urinary symptoms, boosts libido, and reduces inflammation. The product is said to contain herbs and nutrients scientifically proven to improve prostate health and functioning. While being primarily a prostate health supplement, the product also supports male sexual health. Prosflex is said to contain only organic ingredients and the supplement is manufactured under the highest standard of Quality Assurance and GMP.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
Prosflex works by supporting the health of the prostate gland with the help of nutrients and herbs. The vitamins in the Prosflex formula were found to reduce prostate cancer risk in some while other nutrients added to the formula are known to be essential for prostate health. The amino acids added to the Prosflex formula help support immune system functioning, muscle tone, and testosterone production. Finally, the proprietary blend of herbs is a rich source of antioxidants that protect the prostate gland from free radical damage. The ingredients in Prosiflex are:
- Vitamin A (beta carotene) – A study published in Endocrine-Related Cancer found that vitamin A kills prostate cancer cells.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 – These B vitamins are important for testosterone production and testosterone levels are tightly linked with prostate health.
- Vitamins C & E – Vitamins that also function as powerful antioxidants.
- Zinc – Studies show that men with an enlarged prostate showed a 61% decrease in zinc in the prostate when compared to healthy men.
- Amino acid blend (L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Lysine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine) – Essential amino acids needed for testosterone production, immune system functioning, and muscle growth.
- Herbal blend (Saw Palmetto, Capsicum, Bromelain, Goldenseal, Green Tea, Lycopene, Maca, Maitake, Parsley, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Pygeum Africanum, Selenium, Tribulus Terrestris) – An article published in the Urologic Clinic of North America stated that the use of herbal treatments for an enlarged prostate has potential benefits with little to no side effects.
The Advantages of Prosflex
- The main advantage of this prostate health supplement is that it is made with certified organic ingredients most of which were proven to support prostate health and functioning.
- Prosflex is also unique among prostate health supplements in that it contains a blend of essential acids which are rarely added to most supplements of this kind.
The Cons of Prosflex
- There is very little information available online about the manufacturers of Prosflex. From the little information available, we have learned that the company behind this product is a small business run by a handful of individuals.
- Given that there are plenty of prostate health supplements on the market, most men would be better off purchasing a tested product from a reputable company with a long history in the supplement industry.
- Prosflex is also on the pricier side when compared to some other prostate health supplements.
Possible Side Effects
As is usually the case with dietary supplements, there should be no side effects as most contain only natural ingredients. However, Prosflex may potentially cause stomach upset in some. If you have any concerns about taking this product, do speak to your health care provider before making a purchase.
How can I purchase Prosflex?
The price is for one bottle of product containing 90 tablets which is around two weeks’ worth of product.
Prosflex is a new product on the market by a company that we know little about. By looking at the ingredients, we can say that Prosflex looks like a safe and potentially effective supplement for men with an enlarged prostate. However, we believe that there are many safer choices on the market at much lower prices. All in all, Prosflex may not be the best choice of prostate health supplements available.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.