Proscarehills is an Ayurvedic prostate, urination and kidney-support supplement. The product utilizes a range of herbs that are often used in India to treat health conditions that affect the male prostate and their urinary tract. The product is promoted as a side-effect free, natural solution to maintaining a healthy prostate. The product also promotes itself as a libido-booster, but the company that not focus on this benefit as they state that there is a possibility that the product may lead to an elevated sex drive. Let’s take a look at the claims about this product, the ingredients and how effective (and safe) it is.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Proscarehills
Proscarehills is manufactured by Herbal Hills. The company is based in India and produces quite a large number of products that utilizes Ayurvedic herbs. Their products range from prostate support supplements, like Proscarehills, to heart care, gout care, hair care, kidney care and more. The company offers all of their products at low prices. They have an official online website where contact details for Domestic and International departments. The company’s headquarters are located in Charkop Gaon. They also list information about all of their products, but their products are not sold on their official website. It seems like Herbal Hills utilizes both domestic and international distributors for selling their products.
This product claims to help men maintain a healthy prostate and healthy urinary system. It also claims that its unique combination of Ayurvedic herbs can help to maintain normal kidney function and provide prostate with essential antioxidants to prevent cancer from developing. Furthermore, the product also claims that the ingredients might help to stimulate the user’s libido; thus leading to a boost in sex drive.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
Proscarehills include a variety of Ayurvedic herbs and plant extracts that have long been used in many cultures due to their healing properties. The ingredients in this product’s formula include:
- Pashanbhed – This herbal extract is often promoted as a lithotropic and diuretic. A study by the Indo Soviet Friendship College of Pharmacy found that the extract is effective in improving urinary flow and does act as both a diuretic and a lithotropic. It is, however, important to note that the term “Pashanbhed” can refer to any of three different plants that possess these properties, but some of them are not as effective as others. Proscarehills does not specific the specific plant that the compound is extracted from.
- Shuddha Guggul – This ingredient is also known as purified guggulu. Ayur Times explain that this compound has anti-obesity and anti-inflammatory properties. The anti-inflammatory properties may help to reduce swelling in the prostate.
- Ashwagandha Extract – This plant extract is often used in holistic medication to help balance hormone levels in the male body. Apart from Ashwagandha’s effect on hormones, it may also help to improve the function and wellbeing of a user’s prostate, reduce fatigue and improve their erectile response.
This product also contains Gokshura Extract, Kanchanaar Extract, Punarnava Extract and Varun Extract.
The Advantages of Proscarehills
The product does not utilize a proprietary formula like many other prostate support formulas. This means that the product declares the specific dosage of every single ingredient found in the formula. Knowing the specific doses helps a user better determine the efficiency and the potential toxicity of the particular ingredients.
- All of the herbs that are included in the Proscarehills formula are from Ayurvedic medicine, which means they are all natural and does not lead to any serious side-effects that may be dangerous to the user’s overall wellbeing.
- Several ingredients included in this product has diuretic properties, which means they can promote better urine production. Combined with the other ingredients, the user may experience improved bladder emptying during urination and reduced nighttime and daytime urination.
- Buying this product online, includes free shipping, which means the customer only pays the specified amount that the product cost and does not have to worry about additional shipping and handling fees.
The Cons of Proscarehills
- Proscarehills is listed on its manufacturer’s website, but it does not seem like the website has a shopping system. This means the customer can only purchase the product from third-party sources.
- Many of the ingredients are not well known and there are not a lot of evidence to proof these ingredients is in fact effective in reducing prostate-related conditions.
Possible Side Effects
The ingredients found in this product have not been linked to any severe side-effects, but there is also a lack of research behind these herbs to provide details about potential long-term effects. We advise users to consult with a physician before using this product.
How much does Proscarehills cost?
The official website of the product’s manufacturer does not provide any pricing details of the product.
Proscarehills is a unique product that utilizes a range of Ayurvedic herbs and combines them into a prostate-care formula. The product claims that these ingredients will improve prostate, kidney and urinary function. Many people will be wary of the ingredients as they are not well-known and there is not a lot of evidence to provide details about how these ingredients work or information about potential side-effects. The product is affordable and users do not have to pay for shipping. There are no user reviews available to make a better conclusion on the effectiveness and safety of this product.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.