What is Proaxil?
Proaxil claims to be the number 1 prostate health supplement out in the market. It is specially formulated with laboratory tested ingredients to help men improve* their prostate health and reduce* any inflammation or enlargement. Its ingredients are hand-picked by a team of doctors and researchers to ensure that quality and effective medicines are being offered to its consumers.
Because lots of pharmaceuticals drugs come with varying side effects, Proaxil was developed from all-natural ingredients to minimize these. It is an all-in-one solution to your prostate and bladder problems.
It is available online and can be ordered through their official website priced at $49.95 per bottle. However, Proaxil.com offers several promo bundles to help its client save money when ordering in bulk. When you order 3 bottles, you can get 3 more bottles for free at a price of $139.70 only.
Who is the Manufacturer of Proaxil?
The manufacturer of this supplement claims that the product is formulated with only the best quality ingredients personally picked by reputable doctors and research scientists. It is manufactured in the US in a laboratory that goes past the strictest guidelines. Proaxil’s ingredients also conform to the recommendations of US Pharmacopeia-National Formulary so users can make sure that its ingredients meet the purity and potency recommendations of the agency.
These key ingredients found in Proaxil provide the necessary nutrients the body needs to function as a healthy individual. This supplement claims to help reduce* an enlarged prostate gland and maintain a healthy reproductive health. It also soothes any other urinary discomforts and improves* the flow of the urine.
How Does Proaxil Work?
Proaxil is a revolutionary formulation of well-researched ingredients designed to help individuals with prostatic problems. With precisely effective amounts of ingredients hand-picked by a group of doctors and researchers, this supplement is far better than any other supplement found in the market.
Saw Palmetto as one of the ingredients of Proaxil, acts mainly in the management of BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)—a condition of benign prostatic enlargement that’s common in older men. This specific ingredient found in Proaxil is proven effective in minimizing BPH because it contains chemicals and essential fatty acids known to decrease* the levels of di-hydrotestosterone–a specific hormone found to be highly present in patients with BPH. Other ingredients also work by maintaining an overall genito-urinary system health plus, arousing sexual desire.
Proaxil Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Beta Sitosterol – Is found in many plants. It is a chemical similar to cholesterol and acts to lower cholesterol levels in the body. It can also bind to the prostate and reduces* inflammation.
- Saw Palmetto – Is found in many researchers to be effective in reducing* inflammation of the prostate. It also has antiandrogenic properties which decrease* di-hydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone found in patients with BPH.
- Muira Puama Root – Increases* blood flow to the pelvis which aids to harder erections and stronger orgasms in men and women. Up to this date, studies showed this herb has positive effects in the prostate’s function.
- Pygeum Bark – Also reduces* inflammation of the prostate by stopping the production of inflammatory prostaglandins. This herb has anti-aging properties too.
- Epimedium – Has been long used as a traditional medicine for erectile dysfunction. It is also a body building ingredient for muscle and bone development.
- Nettle leaves – Are wonderful sources of nutrients like iron, magnesium and calcium. It also has diuretic properties which can aid urinary infections.
Amino acids like L-Alanine, L-Glutamic Acid, and L-Glycine has also been used in combination to treat* Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. The studies rendered positive results in reducing* the size of the gland. Additionally, vitamins B6, E, and D act to protect the body from cancers especially in the prostate.
They act synergistically with other minerals like selenium to prevent the development of certain malignancies. Adequate amounts of minerals like selenium and zinc also help prevent cancer.
Furthermore, natural ingredients such as soy isoflavones, green tea, quercitin and lycopene are anti-oxidants that have anti-inflammatory properties which positively affect the over-all health of prostate. Studies also found that individuals frequently consuming these herbs and ingredients showed very low risks of having prostate problems.
What are the Advantages of Proaxil?
- It can improve* prostate health.
- It may aid in the reduction* enlarged and inflamed prostates in men.
- Contains ingredients which are effective in soothing some of the symptoms of BPH.
- Some of the ingredients it contains aids in boosting sex drive.
What are the Disadvantages of Proaxil?
- It can only be used by men who are 40 and above.
- This supplement lacks therapeutic claims which have been approved.
For adults, take the supplement twice daily with meals. Take 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the evening.
Discontinue use if any untoward side effects are experienced. Pregnant, lactating mothers as well as clients taking medications must always consult their physicians before taking any medicine accompanied by Proaxil.
Proaxil Side Effects
Proaxil is strictly made of the finest ingredients known to help manage prostatic problems. Therefore, no serious side effects were reported by its users.
Does it interact with other medications?
It is very unlikely that this supplement will interfere with other medications. But if you’re taking other medications, always consult your doctor before using this supplement.
Proaxil Review – Final Verdict
Proaxil is indeed a revolutionary formulation for prostate problems. The product reviews for this product are almost positive. Consumers have significantly found the reduction* in their prostate enlargement plus, they also said that their bladder strengths have obviously improved*. This is an excellent product perfect for individuals with prostate issues leading to poor sex lives.