Enfuz Prostate Overview
Enfuz Prostate is a dietary supplement that is formulated to help men have a healthier prostate. The product is specifically designed to address nutritional needs of men over the age of 35 to avoid or relieve some common problems affecting prostate and have a healthier, happier life. Basically, this is a multipurpose product made bearing convenience in mind. The brand behind this supplement decided to feature different capsules in a single pack, each with a different purpose, to help you avoid wasting money on multiple products.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Enfuz Prostate
The manufacturer of Enfuz Prostate is a Georgia-based company called Vitabase. The official website of this company is very informative and it shows that Vitabase provides a high-quality supplement for affordable prices. They have a multitude of different health and wellness products for both men and women. The website features a useful FAQ section where you can learn more about the brand and how they operate. Vitabase claims their Enfuz Prostate supplement will improve the health of your prostate. The product also aims to provide nutritional support for overall health.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
What makes Enfuz Prostate so interesting is that each pack contains packets with different capsules. Each capsule has a different role in improving your prostate health as well as overall health and wellbeing. Vitabase provided a detailed list of ingredients that you can see on the official website. All these ingredients are categorized into the following groups:
- CoQ10 (1 tablet) – Antioxidant beneficial for heart health and energy levels
- Fish Oil (2 capsules) – Provides high amounts of DHA/EPA, Omega-3 fatty acids that your body needs to function properly
- Multivitamin/Mineral (3 tablets) – High-potency blend of vitamins and minerals. Additionally, green tea, grape seed, and red raspberry are also included in these tablets due to their antioxidant properties
- Pomegranate (1 capsule) – Pomegranate also has the potential to improve prostate health, but it also provides many other benefits too
- Prostate Complete Formula (3 tablets) – The formula features about 20 ingredients that support prostate health and manage symptoms associated with enlarged prostate, prostatitis, urinary problems. Some of these ingredients are well-known saw palmetto, pygeum, lycopene, beta sitosterol, and nettle
- Super Fruit Formula (1 capsule) – Fruits are amazing sources of antioxidants that destroy free radicals and prevent oxidative stress. For example, this capsule contains pomegranate, noni, acai berry, goji berries, mangosteen, just to name a few
- Vitamin D3 (1 tablet) – The sunshine vitamin is incredibly important for your health, your joints in particular. Since it is difficult to obtain this vitamin from the diet, supplementation is a wise choice. The tablet contains 1500 IU of Vitamin D
The Advantages of Enfuz Prostate
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in the FDA-inspected GMP facility
- Promotes prostate health
- Supports overall health and wellbeing
- Affordable price
- Available in more than 180 countries
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Reliable manufacturer
The Cons of Enfuz Prostate
- Not available in retail stores
- Allergen warning, the product contains soy and wheat
- Lack of customer experiences and reviews
Possible Side Effects
Vitabase doesn’t provide a list of potential side effects and due to lack of customer reviews, we can’t know whether someone experienced some adverse effects. Read the list of ingredients and make sure you’re not allergic to any ingredient before buying.
What Is the Dosage?
Enfuz Prostate is convenient and allows you to take the packet with you and take capsules when you want. Just make sure you take one packet a day, not more. The packet form is useful, particularly for men who are on the go all the time. Carrying a supplement bottle to a business trip isn’t practical, but Enfuz Prostate allows you to take a certain number of packets and you’re set to go.
Can I Use This Supplement If I’m taking Medications?
Men who are taking medications for some health condition should ask their healthcare provider whether it is safe to take the supplement. Keep in mind this has nothing to do with the product itself, but you have to make sure some ingredients won’t interfere with the efficacy of your medications. Better safe than sorry! This applies to all other supplements you plan to use as well.
Alternatives to Enfuz Prostate
Enfuz Prostate is a promising supplement made by a reputable brand that focuses on quality and reasonable prices. If you’re looking for a product that provides numerous benefits, you can consider this one.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."