BioProstate, manufactured by Nutra BioGenesis, Inc., is a men’s health supplement meant to help men dealing with an enlarged prostate and maintain health of the prostate. It promotes a healthy balance of DHT and testosterone for optimal health. It costs $44.00 for a bottle of 120 capsules. The products are available only to healthcare providers and physicians and the company does not sell to the general public. Discounts and money-back guarantees are not available for the public.
How BioProstate Works?
Customers must discuss this product with a qualified physician in order to obtain it. 1-2 capsules can be taken daily for best results.
- Zinc: This metal is essential to the immune system, is used to increase strength and stamina in athletes, and can help heal wounds.
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract: This ingredient is known for helping treat the enlarged prostate. It appears to decrease the size of the inner lining that pressurizes the tubes which carry urine.
- Nettle Root Extract: This extract is commonly used to treat urination issues linked to an enlarged prostate.
- Pygeum Bark Extract: The extract of the Pygeum tree is used to treat urination issues, kidney problems, inflammation, and symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
- Pumpkin Seed: This used to treat irritation in the bladder, kidney infections, and urination problems liked to an enlarged prostate.
- Beta Sitosterol: Used for chronic fatigue syndrome, menopause symptoms in women, and symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
- Many ingredients listed are traditionally used to treat problems relating to an enlarged prostate.
- The price is relatively inexpensive for health care providers who are interested in using this product.
- The manufacturer, Nutra BioGenesis, is licensed to sell to healthcare professionals only.
- No negative side effects have been reported with the use of the product.
- Could promote balance of testosterone and other hormones important to men.
- The product is only available to health care practitioners, which means those who are interested need to have a consultation before beginning use of the product.
- No money-back guarantees or trial periods are available for the general public.
- No discounts are available to the public.
- Ingredient amounts are not listed for the general public.
The product contains many ingredients used across various cultures to promote the health of the prostate, treat symptoms of an enlarged prostate, and assist with urination issues associated with this health issue.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I obtain BioProstate?
The product is only available to healthcare professionals. Those who are licensed can obtain the product from the manufacturer. Others will have to purchase from a qualified physician or authorized healthcare professional.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
No money-back guarantee is mentioned for the general public.
Read Next – Prostate Mega 7
BioProstate has many ingredients used in traditional system to treat issues relating to an enlarged prostate. The manufacturer is also licensed to sell to healthcare professionals only. It is available to healthcare professionals only and the manufacturer does not mention if there are any money-back guarantees for the product, a trial period, or samples the general public can try before decide whether or not to use this supplement. Customers may feel an over the counter supplement is a better option since discussing supplements with a health care provider can be a costly or timely extra step.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."