Beratol is a dietary supplement which promotes the health of the prostrate. This supplement provides the nutrients essential for proper functioning of the prostrate. This helps to treat potential diseases that may attack the prostrate.
This formula is composed of quality ingredients that work together to supply the prostate with the nutrients required for optimum functioning. This ensures that the prostrate is safe from any issues that may arise. This is because the ingredients are rich sources of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Manufacturer Information And Claims About Beratol
The product is manufactured by Health Laboratories based in Nevada. The company deals with the production of supplements that cater for the health needs of men and women which include skin care products, beauty products as well as dietary supplements.
They claim to use high quality herbal ingredients thereby providing a natural remedy for the issue being treated. The manufacturer claims to have clinically studied to ensure that they pick only the best. They have used the correct dosages to ensure that the full effects of the supplement are felt.
Working Process And The Ingredients List
Once consumed, this product works by optimizing urinary function. This is by shrinking the inner lining that applies the right pressure to the tubes that transport urine. This in turn makes urine to flow easily and consistently, thereby minimizing any discomfort in the prostrate.
It also works by fighting inflammation in the prostrate caused by different factors. This may be in the prostrate of in other parts of the body. The ingredients used include:
- Selenium – This mineral is found in some grains, fish, liver and poultry. It promotes the proper functioning of the prostrate as well as other parts of the body. It has been used in the past to treat heart diseases and prevent different types of cancers include prostate cancer.
- Beta-Sistosterol – This is found in fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. It has been featured in different medicines that treat heart diseases, improve immunity, regulate cholesterol, prevent gallstones, chronic fatigue and HIV/AIDS.
- Saw Palmetto – It promotes the health of the prostrate by eliminating BPH and treating prostate infections. It also works with other natural plant extracts to treat prostate cancer. It eases urination and makes the flow consistent.
- Pumpkin seed oil – It treats bladder irritation, infections in the kidney and BPH. It is also a remedy for symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate. They also have a diuretic effect on the prostate and gal bladder which helps to ease urination and reduce discomfort.
- Pygeum Africanus – It treats symptoms of enlarged prostate and helps to prevent prostate cancer. It is also used to reduce inflammation and treat kidney diseases, malaria as well as increase the sexual desire.
Beratol Review – Does It Really Work?
This product contains ingredients that have been used to treat prostate disease. It has been backed up by clinical study and customer reviews.
The Advantages of Beratol
- It may help to reduce inflammation
- It may help to relief discomfort in the bladder
- It may treat enlarged prostate symptoms
- It may prevent prostate cancer
The Disadvantages of Beratol
- The exact amounts of the ingredients used has not been mentioned
How Do I Use Beratol?
The user is supposed to take two tablets daily with food.
What Are The Precautions When Using Beratol?
Users who are under other medications should first seek medical advice before using this product.
How Long Before I See Any Improvements?
This highly depends on the consistency of use and the condition being addressed.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Are There Any Competitors Of This Product?
Possible Side Effects
The user may experience some reactions from some of the ingredients used.
Beratol Review – Final Verdict
Symptoms of prostate diseases can be devastating especially if the user does not get equally strong remedies for the symptoms. The user can however prevent such diseases from taking root in the body by using a dietary supplement such as Beratol. This formula helps to prevent and treat any symptoms of prostate disease that may otherwise be expensive to treat.
This product has been formulated with high quality ingredients that a have a history of treating prostate issues. There is also a chance to return the product if you are not satisfied with the results.
However, there is missing information about the amounts of ingredients used in making this product. This may discourage many users who might have been interested in trying out the supplement. The user is at liberty to do research on the available products in the market before making a decision which one to use.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."