Avistate is a natural, dietary supplement that has been created to support prostate health with six-ingredient formula. Prostate problems are common among men, particularly as they age, and dietary supplements are primarily used as complementary tools to help manage symptoms. Avistate is specifically formulated to shrink the size of the enlarged prostate and it also helps healthy men avoid these problems.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Avistate
A brand behind Avistate is Progressive Health Nutraceuticals, founded in 1997. The company has multiple health and wellness supplements under its belt. Although Progressive Health has the official website, it is not overly practical to navigate. This is something the brand should work on considering they do have a positive reputation thanks to quality products. In order to ensure that quality, the company always follows a three-step process including gathering information from medical journals and education organizations about ingredients to consider, sending the list of ingredients to a reputable naturopathic physician who creates the formula with his team and inspecting the quality of formula in the manufacturing department. Avistate promises to help healthy men preserve and improve prostate health, while men with some prostate problem can expect to alleviate their symptoms.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
Avistate has been created to help men shrink the enlarged prostate. Regular intake of the supplement can, also, decrease painful and frequent urination among aging men. To deliver its benefits, Avistate uses a natural formula comprised of the following ingredients:
- Lycopene – a powerful antioxidant that has the potential to prevent and treat prostate cancer
- Nettle root – supports prostate health through anti-proliferative effect on prostatic cells and it also reduces the impact of androgenic hormones by blocking the access to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin)
- Pygeum – improves urological symptoms and measurements of flow
- Saw palmetto – an effective solution for prostate problems. Evidence suggests that saw palmetto improves lower urinary tract symptoms such as painful and frequent urination, hesitancy, perineal heaviness, and urgency. The ingredient tackles nocturia or nighttime urination, improves peak and mean urinary flow, and it also decreases residual urine volume in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or enlarged prostate
- Selenium – an antioxidant and mineral vital for prostate health. In fact, men with prostate problems also have selenium deficiency, in most cases
- Soy extract – reduces the risk of prostatitis and prostate cancer as well as their progression. Additionally, the ingredient decreases inflammation of the prostate gland
The Advantages of Avistate
- Unlike a vast majority of brands that provide 30 or 60-day money back guarantee, Progressive Health offers 6-month money back guarantee because the brand is confident in safety and efficacy of its products
- Evidence to support the claims made by the brand is provided. In a dedicated section to supplement facts, Progressive Health also posts links to all studies which only confirm the benefits of the ingredients incorporated in the product
- Ingredients are natural and their roles are explained
- Reliable manufacturer
- Supports prostate health, decreases size of enlarged prostate
- Significantly reduces the frequency of frustrating trips to the bathroom
The Cons of Avistate
- Official website is quite difficult to navigate
- Not suitable for men who are allergic to soy
- Not available in stores
Possible Side Effects
Consumption of Avistate isn’t associated with adverse effects, which is probably due to its all-natural list of ingredients. Just to be on the safe side, it is recommended to consult a physician before buying the dietary supplement if you also take some prescription medications or maybe some other supplements.
What is the dosage?
For optimum results, you should take one capsule a day and strive to take the supplement for 45-60 days continuously. It is not specified whether you should take Avistate with meals or when is the right time to take it, so make sure you do it every day at the same time or, at least, approximately.
Are there any precautions I should be aware of?
Of course, men with some health condition or a high risk of developing some medical problem shouldn’t buy this product before discussing it with a healthcare professional.
Avistate is a supplement manufactured by a reputable brand that has been in this business for 20 years, Progressive Health. Although the brand’s website is informative, finding the information you’re looking for can be very tricky and hopefully this is something the company will work on. As far as the product is concerned, Avistate has a great potential to achieve what it promised, regardless of whether you’re healthy or deal with some prostate-related problem.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.