Alpine Lycopene Overview
Alpine Lycopene is an antioxidant supplement that men can take to support their prostate health, as well as to maintain a healthy heart. The product only utilizes one single ingredient that possesses powerful antioxidant properties. This ingredient has been studied for many years, and scientists found it to improve overall prostate function, support cardiovascular health and activity, and to protect the body against damage from free radicals – which is a cause for the development of cancer in the body.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Alpine Lycopene
Alpine Lycopene is developed by a company known as Alpine Nutrition. The company prides themselves on being a revolution in the natural healthcare industry. Their fundamental priority is to produce products that people can use to maintain and even improve their own health. The company has a website with an integrated shopping cart. Customers can choose to purchase Alpine products directly from their web store, or rather visit their online store to take advantage of their fast shipment and secure shopping services. Alpine Nutrition only has a couple of products on the market at the moment, which includes their Lycopene supplement, as well as an L-Arginine and a Lutein supplement.
The company claims that Alpine Lycopene is one of the best antioxidant supplements currently available on the market. They claim that the Lycopene content in the capsules will help to protect the body against damage at a cellular level. They also claim that the supplement will be effective for reducing the severity of symptoms related to various conditions, including an enlarged prostate, high blood pressure, eye diseases and high cholesterol levels.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
Quite a number of studies have been done on the benefits of Lycopene. Let’s consider these studies to determine the efficiency and, of course, the safety of the active ingredient in this product’s formula.
- A systematic review by the Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University in China analyzed data from 26 different clinical studies. A total of 563,299 participants were involved in the 26 studies and 17,517 of the participants had been diagnosed with prostate cancer. They found that the prevalence of prostate cancer reduced as the consumption of foods that are rich in lycopene increased. Thus; evidence was provided that lycopene might help to protect men against the development of prostate cancer.
- A study by the Research Institute of Public Health in Finland found that higher concentrations of serum lycopene in the bloodstream have an association with a lower risk of carotid atherosclerosis. Thus; it was found that lycopene may help to reduce the risk of developing atherosclerosis, especially during the early stages.
- A study by Harvard School of Public Health in Boston found a link between a higher intake of lycopene and a lower risk of developing lung cancer.
- A review paper by the University of North Carolina explains that lycopene may help to improve the degradation of LDL cholesterol. They also explain that recent studies found that individuals with high lycopene levels have a reduced intimal wall thickness. They also found their risk of myocardial infarction to be significantly reduced.
The Advantages of Alpine Lycopene
- A large number of studies have been conducted on the active ingredient in this product, Lycopene. No side-effects have been associated with the use of lycopene supplements and the majority of the studies that have been conducted found that the compound produces positive results.
- The active ingredient in this product’s formula can help to protect and enhance several functions in the human body. The compound’s most significant effects seem to be related to its ability to reduce the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease, which is especially useful for individuals that can feel the effects of aging kicking in.
- Alpine Lycopene can be purchased at the official online store of Alpine Nutrition, as well as from external sources, such as their online stores. The product is also affordable, with a 30-day supply of Alpine Lycopene.
- The product has over 70 reviews on its online store listing and the majority of these reviews are five and four-star reviews. Most customers seem to be happy with the results they obtain with this product and continues to use the product.
The Cons of Alpine Lycopene
- The only downside to Alpine Lycopene seems to be the fact that the company does not offer worldwide shipping. On their online store listing, it seems like the only shipping options available are for local shipping within the United States.
Possible Side Effects
The only active ingredient found in this product has not caused any significant side-effects in subjects during any clinical trials. The product is not likely to cause any adverse effects. If the user is taking medication for treating cardiovascular-related conditions or issues with their prostate, they are advised to first consult with a physician before using the product.
Prostate problems and cardiovascular disease are two issues that a lot of men face when they start to feel the effects of aging. These conditions can cause havoc on their general wellbeing and lead to a lower quality of life. Alpine Lycopene has been developed with high-quality lycopene extracts to help protect the body at a cellular level. The product may also help to treat certain conditions, including those related to the heart and prostate.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.