So, here’s the low down guys, it’s time to talk about your prostate. There are several symptoms that can indicate a problem. And not to fear, there are treatment options available too, including exercises and techniques you can do yourself. The most effective prostate enlargement treatment involves surgery, medicines and lifestyle changes.
The most important thing to remember is that the prostate enlargement treatment has to be started as early as it is possible. The enlarged prostate treatment is meant to improve the health of this essential gland; once you notice the enlarged prostate symptoms, be sure to contact your physician and discuss them in detail. Based on the symptoms of enlarged prostate, the physician will be able to recommend the best course of treatment.
People also ask
Its important to know which type of vitamins your body needs for many reasonshttps://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/prostate-center/prostate-vitamins.html
Prostara is a brand of supplement that is made by Himex Biotech and designed to support a healthy prostate gland.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/prostate/prostara.html
The prostate is a gland located between the penis and bladder. It is an essential gland in males reproductive health as it secretes fluid to nourish and protect the sperms.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/prostate-center/best-prostate-supplements.html
The prostate, although significantly small, is an essential part of the male reproductive system. This gland is found near the bladder and surrounds a mans urethra.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/prostate-center/prostate-cancer-food.html
Super Beta Prostate is a natural supplement which greatly improves* the life of a mans prostate. In America, almost 200,000 new cases of prostate cancers are diagnosed per year, and the figure is still increasing* day by day.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/prostate/super-beta-prostate.html
At some point in every mans life, the prostate will become a point of discussion, if only because the enlargement of this particular glandhttps://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/prostate-center/7-natural-treatments-for-an-enlarged-prostate.html
Prostate problems are quite common, particularly in men over 50. The most common prostate problems include prostate enlargement or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/prostate-center/top-rated-prostate-supplements.html
Proaxil claims to be the number 1 prostate health supplement out in the markethttps://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/prostate/proaxil.html
Chronic prostatitis is a condition that affects mens prostate glands, leading to long-term pain and urinary symptoms.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/prostate-center/chronic-prostatitis.html
Let’s first talk about symptoms:
The major symptoms of enlarged prostate include:
- Dribbling at the end of urinating – You know what this means if you’re suffering from this very common symptom of BPH, short for benign prostatic hyperplasia. This does not mean you have cancer, though it does probably indicate an enlarged prostate. An enlarged prostate puts pressure on the urethra which can cause urine to collect in the upper part of the ‘tube’, furthering your urine flow as you relax, even when your bladder is empty.
- Inability to urinate (urinary retention) – Literally an inability to completely empty the bladder known as ischuria in the medical community. It is a common complication of BPH, though it can also be caused by something minor like constipation to something more major as nerve dysfunction.
- Incomplete emptying of your bladder –
- Incontinence – the quality or state of being incontinent. This is the inability to control the evacuative functions of urination (or defecation).
- Needing to urinate two or more times per night – This is caused by pressure on the the urethra from the enlarged prostate and can cause problems with nerve signaling. The result is waking frequently to urinate, even while there may be very little liquid to void as the amount of urine your body produces decreases at night.
- Pain with urination or bloody urine (these may indicate infection) –
- Slowed or delayed start of the urinary stream – over time, urinary hesitancy can become a progressive problem with BPH. This all stems, again, from the enlarged prostate pressing up against the urethra. Subsequently, it becomes increasingly more difficult to begin urination. It can take longer to build sufficient pressure for urine to pass this restriction.
Eventually, this can lead to urinary retention (discussed above), in which you become unable to urinate. The bladder swells and becomes painful. This can be a medical emergency due to the potential damage to your kidneys.
- Straining to urinate – if you’re finding that you are forced to strain or push the pelvic or abdominal muscles to start urine flow, you may be in trouble. This is where you should note the importance of kegel exercises – something you should be performing daily, several times per day so as to keep your pelvic muscles strong. Don’t push. You could damage the pelvic muscles.
- Strong and Sudden urge to urinate – This is a common problem associated with BPH. It’s definitely time to talk to your doctor at this point as a ‘spastic bladder’ can potentially be a symptom of urinary tract infection or even diabetes.
- Weak urine stream – BPH is also known to cause a weak urinary stream. You may find yourself spending a very long time trying to urinate.
What causes the prostate to enlarge? This occurs when prostate glands grow uncontrollably leading to the blockage in the urethra.
What causes the prostate to enlarge?
The physiological aging process is one of the main factors involved in the prostate enlargement. Even though the actual cause for such changes has yet to be identified, researchers have been able to identify other factors that might contribute to the problem. Hormones, growth factors and cell communication problems are among the most commonly incriminated.
As for treatment options –
You’ll probably want to talk to your doctor right away if you’re over sixty and experiencing anything discussed here so far. Your doctor will likely prescribe exercises and specific instructions related to your urinary schedule.
You can also use a prostate supplement such as Prosta Strong which works against prostate enlargement and frequent urination thus improving prostate health.
You’ll want to avoid alcohol and caffeine, especially after dinner and try not to drink a lot of fluids all at once throughout your day. And don’t drink anything at least two hours before bedtime.
If symptoms progress your doctor can prescribe medications that help relax the muscles of the bladder, allowing urine flow to resume as normal. If your symptoms have progressed so far as to cause infection, your doctor will prescribe antibiotics.
Finally, if the symptoms persist and you’re not recovering with exercise or medications, it may be recommended that you have surgery. Enlarged prostate treatment involves transurethral resection of the prostate which greatly reduces the symptoms. This is always a last resort but is recommended if you are experiencing chronic symptoms of the following:
- Recurrent blood in the urine
- Inability to fully empty the bladder
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Decreasing kidney function
- Bladder stones
What’s stopping you, guys? It’s time to get on the train and step up your game. Prostate problems can be embarrassing and difficult to discuss but it’s important to have the conversation with your doctor. Even as the cause of prostate cancer is not fully understood, these symptoms could be an indicator so don’t risk your health. In case you experience unusual changes in your body or you detect changes related to enlarged prostate symptoms, don’t hesitate to seek medical assistance.
In conclusion, it is crucial to seek out prostate enlargement treatment and return to an excellent state of health. The enlarged prostate treatment can protect you against discomforting manifestations, not to mention it reduces the risk of prostate cancer. Pay attention to the enlarged prostate symptoms and seek out medical help soon. And, remember, only a specialized physician can recommend the right treatment, based on the symptoms of enlarged prostate.
An enlarged prostate occurs when prostate cells grow uncontrollably leading to increased size of prostate glands. This blocks the flow of urine through the urethra leading to urinary complications. However, this problem can be addressed permanently through undergoing prostate enlargement treatment that involves various remedies. To maintain your prostate health we would like to introduce you with a good product, named as Urinozinc Prostate Plus. Get more information by Urinozinc Prostate Plus review.
In case you experience such kind of changes in your body, seek medical help. Don’t run when it is too late.
You May Also Like: Take a Closer Look at Prostatitis – Signs, Symptoms, Treatment